5: What are you?

Derek and Peter hale. I wasn't surprised to see Peter still part of their pack.

"Wow Sourwolf, never thought i'd see that pissed off look you call 'normal' whenever I asked why you were angry."

Derek glared at me and I chuckled softly, Willow told me that I didn't break a bone, I just gave it a small crack. I probably didn't notice it before because of the adrenaline going through my body at the time honestly. Derek growled "You look like your in pain. You don't look hurt."

My eyebrows raised and I spoke basically spitting sarcasm "No Derek. I'm just sitting here with the look of pain, i'm not actually injured or anything. Just making funny faces because hopefully, one day, your straight faced ass will actually learn something about emotions."

Willow cracked up, trying to hide it but failing, once she caught her breath she said "Wow Stiles. I see why you are so funny when the comments aren't directed to you. Seem like you were going half assed on me." My discomfort rose to high levels from the pain and I spoke with caution, as if I said something normally I would feel more pain "Can we talk outside? Preferably in the woods."

Willow perked up and said "Is Leah out with them?" I snapped angrily "Yes Willow. Why wouldn't she?" Willow may seem flirtatious and all into men but her best friend Leah Clearwater sometimes seemed like her love interest. Riley went to help me outside while the pack followed.

"I don't get it Stiles. Why in the woods? Are you just leading us to some dead body like you used to?"

My patience was thin so my sarcasm was thick "Yeah Scott, because i'm totally about to lead you to a body."

"A dead body?"

I felt some major de ja vu when I replied "No dumbass, a body of water. What do you think!" I sighed and grumbled "There is no body and im surprised you cant remember my unbelievably quick sarcastic comments."

Scott growled "Don't offend me stiles, I could hurt you." He flashed his red eyes and I laughed "Your too cocky for your own good."

"LEAH!"

Willow had yelled the girls name and Leah burst out from the trees, clothes on. My pain level wasn't as bad so I stood on my own while Riley didn't support me, Leah looked at me and sighed "Another fight?"

"This time I won though. But I hit a tree and i'm not healing properly."

Leah let go of Willow and sniffed the air and cringed at the other packs stench. A wolf scent mixed with other supernatural did not smell good. I laughed as Leah stated the obvious "You guys stink."

They took to offense while Allison simply laughed with me. Sam came out with shorts on, his eyes turning stone cold as his tall big figure got to the pack. My eyes met his and I said "I won the fight. Again. I'm guessing Paul, Embry and Jared are looking around?" Sam nodded before his deep voice nearly commanded me for an answer to his question "These are the members of the pack you were originally in?"

Lydia. I swear. Sometimes I cant believe her.

"he never told you? Has he been keeping secrets? Wait- who even are you, you don't have any right to be in beacon hills if your supernatural."

Sam growled and Lydia backed up, looking at me as if for help. To my realization, the pain had ebbed away but Derek had to say something "We outnumber you. Plus, a human on your side? Stiles is useless and frankly. Quiet weak."

Sam chuckled when I spotted Jacobs fur, Scott noticed me looking behind them, in the trees you could see fur passing past the green bushes and brown wood of trees. I sighed and said reluctantly "I'm not going to show you what I look like, but I'm a shape shifter and so is Sammy over here. That brown fur that looks like a bear over there? Well-" Jacob leaped out and tackled Scott, his snarl ripping through the air, the baring of his teeth making him look even more intimidating. Scott got scared until Sam snapped "Jacob!" The snap sounded more like a command, like a bark a dog would make to show dominance.

Jacob growled at Scott one more time before padding over to me, the big wolf looked me in the eye and I lifted my arm to rub his head gently. Me and Jacob enjoyed the soft touch of someone we care for. Jacob brushed past me and into the woods behind me, I sighed saying to a fear stricken Scott "Not werewolves. Shape-shifters."

Scott breathed out a shaky breath before saying "Y-you turn into that?"

I smiled before shrugging

"I don't know. You'll have to find out what I am. I said I was a shape-shifter... But I never told you what."