11: Anger

I looked at Allison when she seemed to walk a little closer to me, her eyes met mine and i smiled. I had imprinted on her a long time ago but something i my imprint was changed and i had a different way of imprinting, Jacob had said that i probably got it from a relative before me. Scott held kira's hand and had a dreamy look when he stared at her.

Such a boring couple.

Lydia shoved me from behind saying "Hurry your ass up!" I laughed at her before picking up my pace only to be tackled by seth in his wolf form, the wolf was whining as if he was dying; realization hit me like a brick and i let him nuzzle me on the neck as a form of need for comfort or affection. I stroked his head and he collapsed, his whines growing louder as if he were crying, Allison went to touch Seth but i shook my head.

Seth backed away and nudged me, as if trying to get me to be a wolf. I shook my head and Seth lowered his head, standing up i let him poke at Allison before turning and running off. I knew seth was hit hard by the incident, none of us want to accept it.

I sniffed and almost gagged before choking out "Holy shit Edward you still smell horrible." The pale guy walked out finally and Lydia stared at him while he used his vampire speed to get me in a choke hold and rubbed my head with his knuckles before letting me go, i glared at him saying "Your a disgusting excuse of a being." Edward just gave me a grin saying "Sure Stiles. You still smell like wet dog. By the way, your it." He waved at the pack before flashing off and i cried "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" The pack stared at me until Isaac said "What just happened?" 

"Shut it scarf boy. Were playing a game of tag. We have been for a little to long but who cares?"

I got him back after a lot of running at human pace. He caught on to my slow running. Luckily.

We hung out in the forest when i spotted my packmates padding to us, Willow, Riley and leah were playing together until Willow got to mad, aggressive and a little bit irritated. She almost bit Riley. Willow got right up in my face and snarled, she whipped around so that i was slapped by her tail while Kira laughed saying "She seems sassy." 

"Oh trust me. She is probably the most sassiest bitch out there."

Willow turned around snarling angrily but i gave a her a hard and commanding look before she slowly backed off with a huff of annoyance. A smile crept up my face and i said to myself "There are definitely benefits to being an alpha." Bella came from the trees, Renesmee walked behind her mother and i lifted my head. I had sat down on a log, my eyes meeting Bella's i gave her a slight glare before smiling at Renesmee saying "The big bad wolf is back!" Renesmee giggled but Jacob snapped "Alright Stiles." I had picked up Renesmee and held her in the air but i put her down saying "Your overly protective sometimes Jake."

"I cant help it."

"But you can."

I grinned at Renesmee and the girl smiled, she went over to Jacob and looked up at him before reaching out her hand. Jacob crouched down and let her hand rest on his face, my face turned to a frown as i said "She grew a lot." Bella looked at me and said "Of course she did. She'll soon be older, im not too happy about it. I would expect some type of knowledge on the subject wolf boy."

I glared at her angrily and snarled "I dont think you want to start a fight cold one." She smiled saying "I can pick a fight anytime i want Stiles." My hands balled up and my hands almost paled at the pressure, a deep, loud rumbling growl escaping as my breath sped up and my body temperature got higher. Jacob looked up from Renesmee, Scott got worried saying "Stiles? Are you okay?"

"I'm going to kill you Bella."

The woman flashed her fangs and hissed "Try me wolf boy!" My back arched as my instinct took over and i was so close to lunging at her throat but Jacob rammed into me, he yelled out for help to keep me down as he struggled by himself. My anger kept rising until i was finally pinned, as i got calm Jacob free'd me and i got up still a tad bit angry. I looked at Bella and flipped her off saying "Your a fucking whore you bitch."

"I'm the whore? What about all the woman who have gotten in your pants?"

I grinned mischievously saying "I never hit on them sweetheart. I just fed them what they wanted and let them go. You wanted two men. All to yourself may i add and even played with a boys feelings? That's just so typical of you Bella." I spat out her name and the woman flared up, she hissed "Fuck you." She turned away and satisfaction rose inside me before Edward had come out saying "We tracked down those vampires-"

The man stopped as he was speaking, his eyes went to Bella and me and i grinned walking past him saying "Dont worry Edward, this time i didn't crack her precious face." Edward sighed saying "Bella. You used to be the strongest but Stiles could kill you, can you get that through your head?"

"But the guys a asshole who i hope could die, suffer after every human he has caused pain. Which is quiet a lot Edward!"

I thought about Tina and looked down with saddened eyes, my eyes went blank but then Edward said "Her name was Tina?" I snarled at Edward "Get out of my head blood sucker."

Scott looked at his pack before flashing his red eyes saying "Stiles. You killed people? Innocent people!?" My head shot up and i was in front of him in seconds, my face in font of his before i grabbed his shirt and growled "I'm already pissed off as it is Scott McCall so i would advise you shut up."

"YOU KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE!"

I lost it. My fist balled up and i slammed it into his face, his head snapped to the side as i let his body fall over. The pack backed up in fear as it looked like i enjoyed it, i flexed my hands saying "You think i wanted to? In this world Scott. Sometimes you have to kill to survive. Kill or be killed."

A man came out of nowhere, his clap rather loud as he said "Ah, Stiles my old friend. I have to say, good job on that little show you put on for me and my followers."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Word count: 1229)

OOOF, sorry for the wait. I'm on summer break though! Yay me. I hope you enjoy this chapter and i am making another story that will be a maze runner/Teen wolf crossover, im working on the first chapter and you should check it out once it's posted :>

Dont forget to like and Comment!