8: She started it

I looked at the McCall pack before looking to my pack and said "Seth, Embry, Leah. You guys go together and track one down. Paul, Riley and Willow. Quil, Jared and Collin, search for the other blood suckers... no mercy needed unless you have a good clarification of why they could be saved after what they have done." The groups he set up left and i looked to the pack mumbling "And i have to take care of you. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't survive."

Lydia stood close to me, Allison not too far from Lydia while Malia looked curiously at the woods. She shuffled closer and i quickly said "I wouldn't do that if i were you. They can smell your type of supernatural, they know your weak and slow. By the way. Dont allow any blood from your body while we are in the area." 

Allison was fiddling with an Arrow, she shivered and i touched her hand. Allison jumped and said "Oh my god, you feel like you have afever!" I laughed and shook my head at her like she was just another silly kid, i had sat down and Lydia was pressed against my side for body warmth. I had put my clothes on but the urge to just run after the pack was almost unbearable. He felt left out honestly.

Lydia asked me quietly "Are you just constantly sick?"

A grin formed on my face as i replied with a sarcastic remark "Yeah, i just have a gever all year long but during the summer i just sit in that heat. Ya know. Seasonal." 

Lyds eyebrows raised and her face just said loud and clear 'Are you kidding me?'. My lips wore a crooked grin and my eyes were narrowed in a way of making me look mischievous. Scott sat beside allison a d said "Why did they call you Mischief?"

"Because i gave them that privelage. When u was young, i could never say my name right, i always said Mischief. My mom called me Mischief as a nickname and after my mom died... i just was never comfortable with anybody else saying it."

Scott shifted uncomfortably and i noticed a howl, the sound they would make when we caught one. I smiled saying "Seth is never going to let that go." 

After awhile, my pack had to leave and so i lead the McCall pack to my house, i got in with my key and made some good movie theater quality type popcorn. I sat on a couch, i put on a movie and ate some popcorn before Scott suggested "How about a party? Tomorrow? At Lydias house though." I looked at Scott and said "The whole high school is coming i assume?"

The doorbell rang and Scott popped up off the couch, he hurried to the door and opened it to reveal the girl Kira. We had met before i left to forks so i know who she is. Scott hugged Kira before kissing her, i looked to Allison and saw how she wasn't even paying attention to the couple.

I knew Allison was uncomfortable with it. But not jealous.

I patted the seat next to me and Allison got up to sit next to me. Allison smiled at me and i smiled back, the movie was at least 2 hours long but i passed out at 1 1/2 hours.

I woke up to the feeling of something warm on me, a big lump or something. My eyes blinked open and i saw lydia standing there in front of us with a evil smile as her camera flashed and i realized... she took a picture.

Turns out that Alison was laying on my whole side, i had one arm wrapped around her and her head was pretty much in the crook of my neck. I was still sitting up but she was slumped on me. I looked around and saw everyone else was still asleep and lydia said quietly "Go ahead... wake up Allison, i just want to sleep on the couch."

Lydia is pure evil. We had to go into me room upstairs and Allison seemed to be awake now. After some awkward silence she sat by me, we looked at each other until our bodies caved in and lips connected with lips. (A/N go ahead and imagine what happened.)

It was later when the pack woke up to me throing flower at allison, we were trying to quietly make some cookies and our laughter was quiet even if we wanted to burst.

"What are you guys doing?"

I looked at Kira and scratched the back of my head saying "She started it."

"STILES! I did not!"

I gave her a crooked smile before saying "She is lying, the girl started the whole fight. She threw dough at me. It tasted good but it was dough! Dough hurts when you hit someone right with it."

A banging noise came from the door and i recognized Jacobs smell. But he did have that little bit of sadness that i cauht on to...

Wait...

Where's Sam?

- - - - - - - - - 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Dont forget tooooo....

Leave a comment and a like :)

Have a great day!!