CHAPTER TWO [24 HOURS]

HI omg im sorry this took a while i got like half way through and dislocated my fucking knee LMAO. made it extra long to compensate LOVE YOU ALL XXXX

5TH AUGUST 2022

y/n was due to leave tomorrow, despite the excitement and buzz of something new and seeing the boys again, her heart felt dull, she hadn't felt anything since leaving. she thought she might've been broken, life was dull, it dragged out with no true meaning, she hoped this would change things but were things gonna be the same? or was this going to be a whole new feeling for all of them.

to calm her thoughts she went back to her favourite place, the rooftop, ignoring the light summer rain and dull sky she sat out of her bedroom window, she hoped this opportunity would help her find her purpose, she was tired. learning the rules of how life is supposed to go, living the same thing everyday, being deprived of thoughts, having society take away everything you've ever felt and ever known, y/n was sick of feeling like her true personality has never been able to shine through in the the life she was left to live, she wanted to change it. it felt as though everyone else dedicates their lives to pleasing everyone else and that was exactly what the world wanted of her, she was tired. people saw her as bitter, as if she didn't care about anything, but she didn't want to live a regretful life. she was exhausted of fighting this meaningless battle with life to get to where she wanted to be, but she didnt even know where she wanted to be. she didn't want to be labelled, she was going to live her own life and this was finally going to be the start of it.

she had finished packing earlier that day, she had taken some of the old childhood pictures from the box she found and put them in a small envelope. daydreaming of sitting inbetween sam and colby and looking over the pictures together, she thought about looking them up after colby explained everything, she didn't even know what colby or sam looked like now. but she held back, she wanted to find out for herself, despite how curious she was to watch their videos and see what they've been doing. from the way colby told her everything, she was interested to say the least, she wanted to be involved in their lives and hoped they felt the same.

6TH AUGUST 2022

8:45am

airports give y/n a weird feeling, it's this kinda new feeling, the light floaty sensation you get in your tummy when something new is happening, but also this anxious feeling of not knowing exactly what's coming. she had only been in an airport a couple of times since leaving kansas, but vegas was a whole new change, something completely unfamiliar to her.

a sudden heard of people started to walk through, just leaving their flight, she didn't think anything of it, staying put in her seat where she was. that was until she got a call from colby. she picked up without hesitation, worrying that there might've been a problem.

"hey colby you okay?" she said after picking up.

"yeah im okay, uh where are you?" he asked, trying not to sound weird.

"what?" she said confused

"i'm just wondering where you are" he said

"i'm in the airport..?" she said even more confused

"yeah but like where" he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world

"colby you're scaring me"

"no no i didn't mean to scare you" he said "i just, kinda like, flew out to come get you"