House of Items

Eddies POV
I sat down at the table and looked around everyone was here and all having mini conversations. Patricia groaned when she saw me and so I said "Good morning to you to yacker"

"Whatever weasel yo know your annoying right"

"Nah I like to think of it as only boring people get annoyed"

"I'm not boring"

"I never said you were but if you insist"

She got up and walked over to me carrying a jug of milk. Everyone else scooted away and I was confused until I felt the milt being dumped on my head. She left the room and I grabbed my cereal and used it to wipe some milk off my face. I heard Mara say eww gross. I chuckled to myself and got a bagel and began eating it.

I get back to my room and remember about the emulate that I got from Victors room. I got thinking if Amber had one in the dolls house it must be a spare or something because I've seen her wearing hers in bed before. I grab the emulate and tie it around my foot making sure it won't fall off just incase Victor came for it. I checked no one could see it.

I run to the art room and make a clay sculpture of the emulate I have. Once I finish they both look exactly the same. The only difference is the weight. I run back to the Anubis house. By now everyone has already left for school. I run up to Nina's room and knock on the door. No one answers so I quickly slip in put the clay emulate in the draw and then leave. As I get downstairs I hear Victor say "Why aren't you at school"

"Just going"

"Hurry on now"

No ones POV
"Ok so this ghost that stamped us killed Tutankahmun" said Amber.

"Yea and her names Senkara" said Fabian.

"We could all die" whispers Amber.

"As long as we find the mask we'll be fine" says Nina

"And we're nearly good enough to go and complete this quest" says Fabian

"I reckon we'll be good enough by tomorrow night" Nina said.

"Guys this all sounds great but what if we touch a string" says Alfie

"We don't even now what the other colored strings do" Patricia says.

"Hey" Eddie yells. Everyone turns to look at him and see him strolling over.

"Oh hey Eddie" says Fabian.

"Having a secret meeting are we. Now why wasn't I invited" says Eddie.

"Maybe because it wasn't a secret meeting and no one likes you anyways weasel" Patricia grouches.

"Ouch yacker that hurt" smirks Eddie whilst he touches his hand on his heart.

"Guys we better get going" says Patricia.

"Yea before sweetie kills us all" says Amber.

Everyone laughs but Eddie. He puts his hands into his jacket pockets then a second later yells shit and runs off. "Guys what just happened" asks Alfie.

"I have no clue but I plan to find out" says Fabian before running after Eddie.

Eddies POV
I keep mumbling under my breath "Where is it" over and over again whilst looking for the last thing my dad gave me before he left. It was an old pocket knife and my grandfather told me he got it as a gift from a very important friend to my dad and it meant a lot to him and that's why he wanted me to have it. I always believed if my grandfather thought it was important I should cherish it. My grandfather has always been my father figure as my own father left meat a young age. I always left it in my pocket but I haven't gotten it out of my suitcase since being here.

I throw open my suitcase and begin throwing my stuff all over the floor. I hear the door awing open. I look up and there's Fabian looking a little concerned. He asks "Eddie are you alright".

"Yea just lost something"

"What is it I will help you look"

I didn't want to show it to Fabian incase he somehow worked out from it that Mr Sweet was my father but I was being paranoid. My brain was telling me he couldn't ring out I was sweeties child by looking at it. I tell him I'll find it that it's just a pocket knife. He said ok but he would wait until I find it. I got out my box which had all my fragile things inside. I opened the box and there were many things all wrapped in bubble wrap.

I took all the bubble wrap off everything and found my pocket knife. I slipped it in my jacket pocket and then zipped up the pocket. I had a quick look through the box. At the bottom where some pictures. They were photos from the last few years of my life. I think there could have been a few baby photos. As I was putting them back in the box one fell out of the pile. I picked it up and looked at it. It was a photo from when I was 5 just before my dad walked out on me and my mum. It was our last family photo. I quickly put it back in the box put the lid on the box and slipped it under my bed.

Fabian asks "Did you find it"

"What oh yea"

"Let's get going"