House of Truth

Eddies POV
I entered the classroom and Patricia started me before yelling "It's your fault Maras getting expelled. I wish it was you instead of her"

I then heard Nina whisper "That's a bit harsh Patricia"

I just sat down not listening to anything Patricia was saying. I know Maras not going to be expelled anyways. Mr Sweet has no reason to expel her. I look up as I hear someone come through the door. There was Mr Sweet standing there looking mad. He said "Edison Miller come with me"

I stood up and followed Mr Sweet out. As I left the room I turned to Patricia and said "Guess you got your wish yacker"

I know he's going to send me back home. I haven't really given him any reason to keep me here. I don't want to go back home yet. I've made some good friends. He turned to me and said "Edison go wait in your room back at Anubis I will deal with you soon"

I started walking towards Anubis house. I couldn't help but think about what Eric was going to do with me. I sat on my bed and waited for Mr Sweet to come and send me home. He walked into the room slamming the door behind him. He then shouted "Edison since you've got here you've done nothing but make me regret my decision on making you come here"

"It wasn't my choice to come here you made me come I didn't even get a choice"

"Edison pack your bags I will buy you a ticket back to America, that's what you want isn't it"

"Not anymore, when I first came yes but now I have reason to stay"

"I guess I could give you one more chance"

"Whatever Eric"

"Why can't you just call me dad"

He left the room slamming the door behind him.

I started packing my suitcase and packed everything apart from a spare pair of clothes and the box under my bed. I left my suitcase under my bed with the box so no one could see either items and got changed. I through my uniform in the laundry and went back to my room. I decided to write a note for my so called father. I wrote.

Dear Eric
I know you want me gone so I will get out of your life now. You didn't leave me when I was 5 so I could come back to you at age 16 did you. You planned on leaving me forever. Sorry but I'll be doing the walking out this time.
I have nothing more to say.
Eddie. (Your son incase you forgot)

I put the note in my pocket and left my room. I went up to the attic not caring him much pain I caused to my foot. I unlocked the attic door and went up. I sat down and as I did so I heard someone coming up. I hid behind some boxes and watched them enter. It was Patricia, she just said "Eddie"

I got out from behind the boxes and waved hi. She the said "Sweeties your dad"

"Yea, please don't tell anyone"

"I thought we were friends, why wouldn't you tell me"

"I don't want anyone knowing"

"I don't tell remember"

"Look I didn't want anyone knowing"

"Whatever Eddie"

Patricia leaves the attic slamming the door behind her. I then hear Victor shout whoever is up there come down immediately. He then yells if your not coming down I'm coming up. I begin to panic. I put my hand in my pockets pulling out my pocket knife.

Ok so if I press it up against this eye the panel should open right. I press it and thankfully the panel opens. I step through and then it closes up. I hear footsteps enter and begin walking around in the attic. I sit up against a wall a rest my head against the corner. I pull my knees into my chest trying to find a comfortable position to rest in while Victor searches the attic.

Patricia's POV
"I wish it was you instead of her" I yell at Eddie. He posted something to the school website and now Maras getting expelled for it. He doesn't respond instead just goes and sits down. Nina whispers "That's a bit harsh Patricia"

I respond with "Well it is his fault isn't it"

Nina just shrugs and goes back to her talk with Fabian. I looked across the room at Eddie, he was frowning and looked a bit upset. Hopefully that wasn't me. Yea I'm mad at him but I didn't want to make him sad. I watch the door waiting for Mara to enter but instead it's Mr Sweet. He looks at Eddie and says, "Edison Miller come with me"

Eddie gets up and turns to me on his way out and says "Guess you got your wish yacker"

Why did I ever say that. I didn't mean it and now it going to come true. I'm such a bitch. I go wait outside Mr Sweets office to apologize to Eddie. After a few minuets Mara comes out. She comes over to me and a little group of all the other Anubis residents minus Eddie next to me. She says "I'm not getting expelled it was just a big misunderstanding, he was telling the person on the phone something not talking to me"

Mara turned to us and asked "Where's Eddie I need to tell him something"

None of us knew so I offered to go back to the house and look for him. I walked in the house and heard Eddie yell "Whatever Eric"

A thought crossed my mind. Why does Eddie call him Eric. Like we call him Sweetie or Mr Sweet but I've never heard anyone other than adults and Eddie call him Eric. Maybe it an American thing but then again Nina doesn't do it. As I was about to walk down the hall to Eddies room I heard Mr Sweet yell "Why can't you just call me Dad"