5| insights

"it tastes like ass,"

[an: There will be Trinidadian dialect in this chapter]

tom had waken up with a tiny body wrapped around his and a mild headache.

he smiled down at the body on top of his, kissing her head before slowly and carefully removing her from him and heading to the bathroom.

the drive back home was silent, the only thing that could've been heard was the soft rattling of the wind and hums of music from the radio.

by the time friday had stopped at tom's house it was a few minutes past eleven, in the morning of course.

tom had opened the door to get out, but friday had stopped him by grabbing his forearm.

"you okay?" she asked with worried laced in her voice, "i-"

"ye, i'm better than okay, i'm just ..." he smiled up at her, "can't believe we did that, y'know,"

"ye, i figu-"

"no, not in a bad way, its just that it was extremely amazing," he reached over and caressed her face, "what are you doing today?"

friday chuckled as a groan escaped her lips from her sudden movement to face him.

"you okay?" he smiled down at her.

"fuck no," she playfully rolled her eyes, "my vagina is sore as fuck and i'm covered in hickies,"

"sorry 'bout that," he pouted.

"s'cool babe, i actually like em, i just don't know if my parents will," she laughed, "i'm prolly gonna sleep today, wassup?"

he nodded in understanding, he kind of wanted to spend the rest of the day with her, but she was obviously tired from last night, all thanks to him.

to say the least, he was proud of himself for tiring her out, but kind of disappointed that he did, because of two reasons. one; that wasn't his full potential in bed and two; he wanted to spend time with her.

"nothing," he shook his head and pulled her closer to him, "nothing,"

"you're a bad liar tom chancellor," she pecked his lips, "so tell me wassup,"

"nothing, nothing," he smiled, "if you need me call me. make sure to eat and stuff, i'll be playing fortnite whole day,"

"you're such a geek," she smiled. 

he pecked her forehead before walking to his front door and then watching her pull off. he passed an anxious hand through his hair and grinned.

"fuck yeah!"

"language thomas!" his mother called out.

"sorry ma!" he fist pumped and spun before entering his house, bare chested and in some swimming trunks his mother had never seen before.

"i ain't even gon' ask," she shook her head and pushed a plate of waffles into his hands, "guessin' you ain't goin' to school. damn kids these days,"