12| not my boifriend

"you must be her boyfriend,"

thomas had been woken up by tammy at five in the morning. he shuffled with his keys in his hands as he awaited her to grab her stuff from the trunk.

"its like six in the morning t," he yawned. "this is torture to my tired body."

"shut up tom, nobody told you to stay awake listening to sad songs over a girl," she shot back and punched him in the arm.

thomas stood with his mouth agape. he was caught. yes; he was listening to sad songs and yes, it was songs that reminded him of friday.

he hadn't gotten a message back from her, and he didn't think that he should call, so he just sat awake late at night lowering his self esteem.

thomas walked into the modern gym, the air conditioning sent a chill down his spine and he clung his arms around his sides in hopes of warming himself.

he found his way to the gym coach's office, taking a seat next to his little sister, he greeted the man and they went through the paperwork together.

thomas is eighteen, and he is her legal guardian, due to his parents being busy most of the time.

he went over his little sister's schedule and suggested diet, he sighed. he was already tired and they had only been here for half of an hour.

"get geared up so i can see what you got missy," coach bhrose smiled at tammy. "one of my best boxer been here since last night, i'd like you to meet em."

tamera nodded excitedly and then sprinted off to the changing room.

"all night?" thomas asked worried about the person.

"yeah, it's a normal thing for them, plus, i gave em a key, they basically family."

thomas nodded and took the bag from his sister, following them to the back room of the gym which was designated for boxers only.

upon entering the room, the temperature raised, it was cool and not as cold as it was in the other rooms. thomas heard grunts and the sound of fists pounding against a leather bag.

"friday!" coach b called out at the young woman and thomas stopped in his tracks, craning his neck around the corner and catching a glimpse of a sweaty friday, with her hair loose.

"c'mere," coach chuckled as he watched tamera get excited, "i want you to meet someone."

friday had yet to see the group. she arched her back so she can get under the ropes and used her mouth to remove her gloves before dropping them on the floor and picking up her tape.

thomas swallowed. hard. at the sight of the girl he liked. she was sweaty, in her sports bra and short pants, but it was hot as fuck in his eyes.

he watched as she stretched her arms, making her way towards them and looking at thomas in his eyes with a vacant look in her eyes.

"this is tammy and her big brother th-"

"tommy," she finished for the coach, "i know him, we're friends,"