29| more problems

"no, like seriously, what the actual fuck is your problem!?"

"you're so full of shit friday," gemma pushes the taller girl and got in her face. "what did i ever do to you!?"

from the sidelines, aiden watched with wide eyes as he slowly packed away his stuff. friday wouldn't mind him leaving without saying goodbye.

"don't put your hands on me like that gem," friday warned. "what the fuck did i do this time?" she questioned her calmly.

gemma scoffed, shook her head and let the tears fall, she was upset, hurt and embarrassed. she had spent months healing and forgetting, and now it was all happening all over again. the blonde had woken up to to a series of explicit images of herself shared all over twitter. images she specifically remembered sending to friday months ago.

"you're seriously gonna act clueless right now!?" she furiously wiped her eyes and pulled out her phone and showed the tweets to friday.

friday's heart dropped when she saw it all. she was confused, angry even, how did these pictures get leaked?

"gem— i swear i never—" she stammered, and her throat closed up just like how it closed up the first time this happened. she may not have loved gemma back, but she cared about her a lot. "i would never do this. i don't even have those pictures on my phone or backup anymore. i swear."

she tried reaching out for the hurting the girl, and when her outreached hand was met with a smack that sent it away, she sighed.

"just like how you never leaked the others right?" gemma's voice was strained now.

"i told you i never leaked your stuff, i swear! i would never do that, and it fucking hurts so much that you don't believe me," friday passed her hands over her face.

"because i know it's fucking you who did it! how else would these pictures get out friday!? make it make fucking sense!"

"you know i lost my phone when all those pictures were leaked," friday tried explaining again. "how would i leak those things if i didn't have my phone?"

"and i'm supposed to believe that?! you could've leaked it and got a new phone for all i care! logged back into the same backup account too!" gemma cried out. she had no doubt that friday did it, again.

"i don't even remember the account info," friday grew tired of this, so she made her way out of the ring, grabbing her stuff and storming out to her car and gemma was hot in her trail.

gemma made her way to friday's face and slapped her so hard, she felt her hand shake after the impact.

"what the fuck is your problem!?" friday yelled and the people in the parking lot was now watching the scene unfold.

"you are!" gemma's hand was in the air to smack again, but friday's reflex had finally waken up. she slammed the shorter girl into her jeep with her hands over her head. her breaths were short, ragged. she was angry.

"no, like seriously, what the actual fuck is your problem!?" friday's face was so close to gemma's and if the situation was any different, the shorter girl would've felt flustered and small, but she was just as angry as friday.