10| unspoken. secretz

"not now friday, y'know i gotta do this,"

the next morning, friday woke up alone and with a killer headache. she reached over to the bed, checking the time on her phone and taking an advil out of her drawer.

her friends had brunch in an hour, seeing as it was twelve thirty already.

she had taken a shower and brushed her teeth. her head still hurt, it was pounding actually. she grabbed her ray bans from on her desk, her visor and threw her hair into a messy puff.

tom sat alongside falon, in their regular spot in mamba juice. his fingers danced on the surface of the table and his expression was stone cold.

"what's wrong? why didn't you come with dayday?" falon asked as she looked at her new friend.

tom only sighed and shook his head before mumbling a soft 'nothing'.

"she blocked you out huh?" she took it as her turn to shake her head, "she always does that now,"

"i don't get it fal," he flung his arms in the air, "did i do something wrong?"

falon listened as he ranted about how much he likes her best friend and how confused he was.

"its not you thomas," the caramel toned girl said as she placed her hand on his shoulder, "she's just ... she'll have to explain that herself, y'know?"

"okay," he sighed, "so what should i do? wait on her?"

falon pouted as her brows scrunched together.

"you shouldn't wait on anyone thomas," she said sadly, "i know you like her, but y'all just met, and i get that you're trying to get to know her more to be more than just friends,"

his shoulders slumped as he checked the time, 12:56pm

"i'm not sure if she'll open up to you more, but if you're willing to work it out with her and see what happens that's up to you," she smiled, "but if things are taking too long, then don't wait anymore,"

"thanks fal," he reached over and fist bumped her

"no problemo chico," she chuckled, "she likes you though, she's just ... ugh relationships, y'know,"

thomas laughed as falon made a face, as they settled down, japhethe and elise walked in.

"you didn't come get the car chancellor," elise chastised, "where's friday?"

she handed him the car keys and he quickly hands it over to fal, who simply refused to take it.

"she's home," he answered and placed the keys in his back pocket.

"wait, you left her there?" falon glared at him and he nodded, "why would- nevermind. that was immature thomas. how's she getting here?"

thomas hadn't really think about that before he left this morning, and he instantly felt bad about it.

"that's cold tom," japhethe shook his head and dapped up his three friends, "my fucking head hurts man,"