Coffee Spill- Casey Cott

You were grabbing your ultra caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks when you bumped into someone just as you turned around. You were really stressed lately because of finals and you really needed some Starbucks. Just as you were about to go off, you realize who the person was. It was the one and only Casey Cott. You were a BIG Riverdale fan so seeing him was like a dream come true. You didn't realize how long you were standing there without saying anything until Casey said, "Hi. I am so sorry. I should have watched where I was going. Please let me get you another" You couldn't believe this. A smile appeared on your face. "No, no, no it's ok. You don't have to. You're the Casey Cott, I should be the one apologizing." You said with a slight chuckle on the end. He smiled and said, "Casey Cott or not, I wouldn't wanna pass up an opportunity to talk a beautiful girl for a more minutes." You were grinning ear to ear. You couldn't believe Casey called you beautiful. You were shook beyond words. Both of y'all laughed at the awkwardness of the situation. "What's your name, love?" Casey said, finally after a long silence. "It's Y/n." You said confidently. Casey thought the name fit you perfect. "Come on beautiful, let's get you that coffee." And with that, he put his arm around you. All the girls in Starbucks were jealous beyond belief. But you didn't care. You got to meet one of your idols and that's all that mattered. After coffee, you guys exchanged phone numbers and kept in touch every since that day.

Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this!! I'll be editing this imagine all week so I apologize if their any errors:) ily guys so much and I can't wait to share more of my work with you!!💋 xx