Roses are for Vancouver- Cole Sprouse (Pt 1)

A/N: hey guys! I got in the mood write after reading my KJ Apa imagine I did:) this story is a little sad but hopefully you enjoy it!!

You were a model. He was a photographer. Great alone but amazing together, right? That's what most people use to say. You'll never forget the day you met Cole.

-1 Year Ago-
It was a sunny day in Vancouver Park. You decided to take a walk because walking always helped relax your mind whenever you were stressed. Lately, modeling agencies have been rejecting you due to you not being the "perfect girl". You have black curly hair and melanin skin, something that's rarely ever represented in the beauty world. Today, more agencies are excepting diversity but not the ones you've attended. You need the money to prove to your parents that modeling is what's best for you. You also need the money to pay the countless bills you have. As you were walking, you kept thinking, 'what am I going to do?'

Then, you heard a clicking noise. Almost like the sound of a camera. You turned to your left and right. Finally you said, "I know you're out here somewhere, you might as well come out." Suddenly, you heard rustling in the bushes. Then appeared a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He was no other than the Cole Sprouse. Cole was known for his amazing photography all around Canada. You were beyond shocked. He smiled a little and extended his hand. "Hi, my name is Cole Sprouse. I'm sorry for taking your picture without permission. But I couldn't help but noticed how beautiful you are. Please, let's talk over this over coffee."

After realized what he said, you agreed and the two of you walked to the nearest Starbucks. Once you got your drinks and sat a table by the window, Cole began to explain a new project he's doing. The project is about spreading diversity among the beauty world and capturing raw and beautiful moments for every girl. (Not just the ones with blue eyes and blonde hair) You were so excited. "I'd love to. You don't know how much this means to me." He chuckles.

The next few months you and Cole began to travel all over the world taking photoshoots for his company. When he wasn't with you, he filmed other girls of different cultures for the "All Girls Are Beautiful" project. You were amazed at how kind and passionate Cole was. Eventually, you two became friends and hanged out whenever you could. But this all changed when you decided to surprise Cole in Ontario, while he shot with a girl named Mindy. Mindy was a very pretty girl from Thailand. She had short black hair that came to her shoulders, and beautiful hazel eyes. Once you arrived you immediately felt sick seeing Mindy and Cole laughing and talking as he took shots of Mindy. Tears began to stream down your face. 'How could cole do this?' You thought. But that's when you remembered that neither of you were together. And for the first time, it hurt you to realize the pain of something that will never be. In the back of your mind, you weren't surprised. You were a 20 year black woman barely making the bills, you should be use to disappointments. Soft sobs escaped your mouth like a secret being set free. At first, you didn't realize how loud you were sobbing until both Mindy and Cole turned around and saw you. Cole immediately ran to you. "Y/n, are you okay? What's wrong? What happened?" "Nothing...nothing." Suddenly, you lost your balance and you slowly began to fall back as the darkness fell over you. All you could hear was a worried voice of a man that said "Y/n, y/n!! Come back to me. No, no, no." Before you could say anything else, it was too late.

a/n: hey guys!! i've been working on this imagine for MONTHS now so i thought today would be a good day to release it. this is only part 1, part 2 will be released soon. thank u for all the love and support, and i hope u all have amazing new years!! 💋🤩