Rainy Days + Periods- KJ Apa

You woke up to feel blood surrounding you in the covers. You sighed. KJ groaned and began to stir. "KJ babe, wake up" He slowly got out of bed. He immediately noticed the pool of blood. His voice was groggy but you could hear the concern. "Babe, are you ok? What happened?" You always loved his New Zealand accent. You got out of bed and sighed once again, "My period is what happened. I'm so sorry, K. I promise I'll clean this up, please don't be mad." KJ laughed a little, "Mad? Babe, it's natural. And I'm sorry you have to go through this. Go downstairs and lie down. I'll clean this up and get you some tea, ok?" He kisses your forehead as you said, "I love you so much" He smiles and says, "Go get some sleep, beautiful."

You make your way downstairs. You grab one of KJ's blankets and you lie down. Once you have the remote, you turn on Netflix. You clicked on 13 Reasons Why right away and began to watch season 2 for the millionth time. After KJ had stripped the bed, he put them in the wash and went downstairs to make your tea. Once the tea had finally finished boiling, he added honey and a little sugar. He made his way to you with hot tea in one hand, and cookies in other. You grab the cookies and tea immediately. He laughs a little and kisses your cheek before heading upstairs to shower.

Once KJ was done, he told you he was going to the store to get things for the house. You nodded. After he left, you watched 2 more episodes of 13 Reasons Why and then you went to take a shower. You slipped on KJ's hoodie and some leggings. As you walked downstairs, you saw that it was raining. You also realized KJ had been gone a long time. You checked your phone for messages from him but there was none. As if on cue, KJ walks in the door with a bunch of grocery bags. You offer to help but he tells you to rest on the couch. When KJ made his way to you, you realize he didn't get stuff for the house. Instead he got pads, chocolate, popcorn, and chips. "This is for you, babe. I'm so sorry you're going through this pain, beautiful." He said as he sat down and kissed your forehead. "I love you so much, KJ. You just don't know." You immediately hug him. He grins, "I love you too babygirl" For the next few hours, you and KJ cuddle upstairs and eat junk food as the rain began its rhythm on the roofs of Vancouver.

A/N: Tell me what you think. I'm sorry I forgot to update at 3!! Hopefully this was worth the wait;)