Three

^^^This song really get me crying so hard. I can't believe it's already been almost half a year since we lost such a precious angel! I miss him so much but he's no longer suffering and he is in a much better place. I'm actually really surprised and proud with how far the four other members have gone since then. Jjong is definitely watching them from above and I bet he is proud, we all are. Bless them all. Love you, SHINee^^^

Alex waved her hand over the seemingly lifeless body. She wasn't exactly sure what to say or feel. She just stared down at her own body with almost no emotion whatsoever.

Wonderland is a weird place, a fact Alex learnt a long time ago. So seeing her own blonde hair and blue eyes which gazed up but didn't focus on anything in particular wasn't exactly too strange for her.

Hyunjin watched from the entrance of the cave, wanting to make sure she was alright but also wanted to give her as much space as he thought was necessary.

It didn't take Alex long to turn back to him with a look which he knew all too well.

"She's in a hyper-portal coma," he revealed before she tilted her head to the side, begging for a better explanation.

"And what exactly is that?"

"We can see her here in Wonderland but she's actually somewhere else."

Alex looked back at the body.

"Earth?"

"Yeah."

She stared at the body for a good five minutes before looking back at Hyunjin, a bit of worry written over her face.

"If Suzy returns, what happens to me?" She wondered.

He sighed. It was a question he was clearly dreading and tried to avoid.

"I can get you to stay, I have a potion for that."

"But?"

Alex didn't need Hyunjin to do anything for her to know there was more to the sentence than he wanted to voice out. So she forced it out of him.

"But it's only limited."

She cocked an eyebrow, growing a little more nervous by the second.

"How long do I stay?"

"Two weeks," he breathed out. "Exactly two weeks from when I wake her up."

A sigh escaped the girl's mouth as she glanced back at the body.

"So I have two weeks then..."

"I don't have to wake her up if you dont want-"

"She can't stay there forever...and I can't stay here. What about Mark? He needs me, and I need him. I can't just abandon him after all he has done for me. I have to go back...so two weeks it is."

"You sure?"

He regretted asking as soon as the question slipped out of his mouth. Her answer was obvious and just hearing it might make him break.

"Yes."

Her voice cracked and it killed Hyunjin but he maintained his nonchalant expression as he pulled a bubbling potion out of his bag and glanced at Alex. It was the potion that had Suzy's name on it, she soon realised.

"Want to do the honours?" he asked.

She shook her head.

"I don't want to mess things up. You do it."

He simply nodded before heading to Suzy. He hesitated a while but eventually managed to pour some of the mixture into her mouth then handed the rest of the potion to Alex so she could drink it too.

A bright light shot up from where both of their hearts were meant to be and their bodies began to hover off the ground. The two beams of lights collided and soon enough a blinding light filled the room. When the light dimmed, both of the girls were standing upright, staring at each other, Suzy and Alex both in their own skins.

The two touched their faces and scanned their bodies before cracking into wide smiles.

That was when Suzy's gaze finally met Hyunjin's and her smile died. Within a second, she had shot across the cave and wrapped her cold hands around Hyunjin's neck, strangling him.

"Hyunjin! I'm going to kill you!" she screamed.

Alex watched in surprise, unsure of what to do.

Eunbyul entered the cave hastily and pulled Suzy off Hyunjin. He instantly fell to the ground and began to cough helplessly.

"No one's killing anyone," she said harshly, narrowing her eyes at Suzy. "Hyunjin isn't a threat anymore, he is an ally."

"Ally?" Suzy spat out the words.

"Yes, and we need you."

Suzy cocked an eyebrow and folded her arms. Then she saw Seungmin.

"Seungmin? What are you doing here?"

"He's with us."

She glared at Eunbyul.

"You shouldn't have dragged him into this!"

"Oh, shut it, Suzy! You weren't here for the past couple of months. Things have changed and now Seungmin is with us, whether you like it or not."

"Well blame the idiot you just saved. He caused all of this! He was the one who took me to Earth and Alex here!"

"He had his reasons."

"'He had his reasons'? Do you hear yourself? He almost killed me! He almost killed us!"

"But he didn't. And in fact, he had every right to try. Are you forgetting all the things we did to him? Just deal with it, Suzy. We aren't changing anything just because you don't agree with our ways now."

Suzy rolled her eyes, clearly not happy, before approaching Seungmin.

"We will have a chat later on," she uttered before pushing past him and heading out of the cave.

I am so, so sorry for not updating in a while. I've just been a bit busy and really lazy these days. I had already written about three chapters of this story and two of Artificial Intelligence in a notebook while I was at school and it was just a matter of being too azy to type it all but here you go. I've already typed out this chapter, the next  and half of the third. As for Artificial Intelligence, I haven't typed any but I plan of typing everythin gby the end of the day, hopefully. I'm going out for lunch with my family and friends later on and I'm not sure how long it will be. 

Also, sorry if there are a lot of mistakes in this. I typed it out on my laptop (because it's quicker to do) and I tend to mess up a lot when I type on my laptop. 

~SpicyThaiChicken