Four

^^^Can we just talk about how precious this baby is? (even though he's older than me) Happy birthday Chengcheng ^^^

"Where the heck are we going?" Suzy asked as they departed the cave, still bitter. "The palace is the other way."

Eunbyul, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Alex all glanced at each other, questioning whether to tell her the truth or not.

"Well...we kinda got ourselves in a situation. That's why we need your help," Seungmin spoke. "Might be the worst thing to ever take place in Wonderland in a long time."

"What did you guys do?" She asked, unamused.

"It all started off with my wedding," Eunbyul started but was soon cut off.

"Your what?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm getting married to the head warrior of Dormender's (a random place in Wonderland) middle son, Nichkhun."

"Wait...didn't you just say you had your wedding? What do you mean by 'getting married'?"

"We sorta crashed it before she said her vows so technically, she isn't married yet," Hyunjin mentioned.

"Oh, then continue."

"So, I invited Hyunjin to my wedding but obviously, being the jealous person she is, my mother wasn't really happy about it. I told Hyunjin numerous times not to come but you know how he can be stubborn at times. He insisted on coming and surprise, surprise my mother had planned a way to kill him."

"But," Hyunjin began to defend himself. "Since I'm smart, I had already thought out a plan of how to avoid my death."

"Anyway," Eunbyul continued her narration with a roll of her eyes. "The First Queen ordered the guards to enter to ceremony and planned to kill him after I said my vows. But-"

"I set the room on fire," Hyunjin cut in again, proud of himself.

"His plan way to set the room on fire," Eunbyul corrected. "Changbin was the one who actually did it."

"Wait, wait, wait, you involved the rest of the royal family? You idiots! So what did Hyuna do? Surely she wouldn't allow it."

"Obviously we wouldn't tell her! And besides, we only told the princes and princesses. Everyone wants Hyunjin to take the throne so they all agreed," Eunbyul continued to explain. "So, Changbin set Hyuna's throne on fire and-"

"I used my skills to make sure the lights explode right after that happened," Hyunjin cut in once again.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin. I didn't know you wanted to tell her the whole story. Clearly, you know everything that happened, so go ahead. I'll shut up now," Eunbyul said sarcastically, glaring at Hyunjin.

The boy muttered an apology under his breath before Suzy beckoned for the First Princess to continue.

"So as I was saying before I was continuously interrupted by Hyunjin, Hyuna's throne was set on fire and the lights exploded. When the smoke filled the room, the guards began to shoot at whoever came their way. I escaped with Alex while Seungmin and Hyunjin tried to save as many people as they could. In the end no one died but some people did have really bad injures from being shot in the leg, arm and other places."

"So why do you need my help?" Suzy asked.

"You know Wonderland better than the four of us combined. We need a place to hide away while the villagers rage and go after the King."

"Wouldn't that just make them suspicious though? The fact that you guys ran off?"

"The princes and princesses have us covered. So, will you help us?"

"Do I have a choice? I mean you guys already brought me back and all. And wouldn't everyone be confused if I just decided to go back?"

"Look, I was just being nice."

"Fine then, I guess I'll help you out."

"That's the spirit! Now where exactly are we and how far do you think we can go before dawn?"

Suzy sighed as she glanced around the land then the sky.

"We are only about two kilometres away from the palace and it is currently around two thirty a.m. If we walk fast enough we can make it out of the main town and away from the villages by five. The sun rises at six so if we continue at that pace, we'll be passing the cornfields by dawn."

"Perfect, now what pace are we talking about?"

Once again, Suzy paused for a second before walking a bit, altering her pace at times until she found the correct one.

"About this fast."

"Great. Let's go!"