Six

^^^To all those who haven't heard this song, you are missing out. Stop sleeping on Day6^^^

As expected, when dawn fell upon Wonderland, the whole kingdom turned against the royal family who hid away in the palace.

Hyuna, who was one of the few people actually well, paced around the room. Every now and then she'd glance at the prince lying on his bed with burns and bruises around his body.

"When will he wake?" She asked for the hundredth time that morning. The nurses attending to him sighed before glancing at the Fifth Princess.

"For the last time, Your Highness, we have no idea," the goat responded before continuing to clean his wounds.

"I need him awake. NOW!"

"I'm sorry, princess but that is simply not possible. He needs the rest and he'll wake when he needs to. No one can do anything about it," the doctor who had just entered the room spoke. But Hyuna disregarded the yak's first statements and approached the body.

"I can." With that she shook the boy, in an attempt to wake him up. But the nurses were quick to push her off and away from him.

"Get out," the yak spoke. "Now."

The Fifth Princess' eyes widened before she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Excuse me, that's not a way to speak to the Fifth Princess, daughter of the First Queen. I can get you and your whole family killed!"

The yak rolled his eyes.

"Hate to break it to you, honey but look out the window," he led her to the large window on the wall and pointed out to the crowd of angry citizens outside the palace walls. "They all hate you and your family. And soon the king will be kicked off the throne. Then you won't have control over everyone."

Hyuna huffed as she glanced back at the doctor.

"But we didn't do it! He," she pointed to the boy, "knows who did it and that's why I need him."

The yak laughed.

"Even if you didn't do it, good luck finding people to vouch for you."

"What do you mean?"

"You spent the five years your father was in charge threatening us and taking us for granted. You think after all that we still want your parents in charge?"

"Wait, you have to vouch for me. I order you to!"

The doctor simply smiled.

"Are you ready to pay the price for using power to your advantage?"

***

"Chan!" Hyuna yelled upon seeing her older brother. He rolled his eyes as he sunk deeper into his bed, not wanting to see her. "Can you excuse us?" She asked the nurses who glared at her as they left.

"What do you want?"

"Our parents aren't going to be in control! And I bet it's Suzy's fault!"

"Oh would you give Suzy a break?"

"Did you not hear what I said before that?"

"So what if our parents are not in control anymore?"

"We won't get advantages anymore!"

"No, you won't get advantages anymore. I used my power for anything, unlike you."

"Come on, Chan. You have to help me out!"

"And why should I?"

"Because I'm your sister!"

"Says the one who pretended I wasn't for the last five years."

"You have to find it deep down in your soul to help me...wait...you can become the King, right? You can help us."

"No. Hyunjin will be."

"Hyunjin isn't here, Chan. You can take his place."

Chan glared at her.

"Who do you think I am? I'm not going to take his thunder away like father did. The throne belongs to Hyunjin. Not us and certainly not me."

"Chan-"

"I'm not going to change my mind, okay?"

Hyuna sighed as she glared at her older brother.

"Whatever. Just let us all sink for your own selfishness. It's fine. Good to see you don't care about your family. Bare in mind that prince you are protecting kidnapped Eunbyul. And your just going to let it happen."

"Just leave, Hyuna. Our family isn't in control anymore and will never be. Just accept it."

The Fifth Princess sighed.

"Good to see you don't care about Eunbyul either." And with that, she left.

Chan sighed as he closed his eyes.

"Eunbyul's alright," he told himself. "Or at least I hope she is."