Chapter 3 - Super Junior?

CHAPTER 3

                     " Don't you know that I'm mortally ashamed to be your friend Lee Hyun-jae? " Ga-Eul announced loudly the following morning she had met up with Hyun-jae in the office of the school news paper, where Hyun-jae spent most of the morning typing up a story and articles for their school paper.

                     " Yeah, that's the 3rd time you've told me-- "  Hyun-jae  looked up at the digital clock on the wall.. " in 20 minutes! "

                      She glanced down at her notepad to check it up and, satisfied that her article was as perfect as she should make it, she saved and printed out those files.

                     She turned around her chair to look at her friend.

                    " Look Ga-Eul, what’s the big problem?"

                    " What's the big problem?" Ga-Eul couldn't believe what she was hearing. "The big problem is that you dumped kim kibum at the Christmas party! aisshh.."

                    " So? what's so brilliant about Kibum?" He's only the captain of the soccer team after all"

                    Ga-Eul  sighed.  " Hyun-jae, you might not notice but kim ki bum is not just the captain of the school soccer team. He's also a SUPER Hunk, the guy that most girls at Sangi would kill their grandparents for! They say that some national magazine is even interested in him, doing some modeling for them, so gorgeous is he!.. And you went and left him standing there! The conclusion here is that you’re seriously off your head!! "

                      Hyun-jae shrugged, couldn't help but be amused-- and more than a little flattered-- by all the commotion she seemed to have caused by ditching Kibum last night.

                     " I'm a journalist, or at least i hope to be one someday, I had a story to get! "

                     " And did you? "

                     " Not actually. " She admitted.

                     " See! So it was all a waste of time after all! If you'd have listened to me you could have stayed with Kibum last night, and this morning you'd be the envy of every female in the world! "

                    " You know Ga-Eul? " --Laughed..  " You're obsessed with guys! "

                    Ga eul nodded happily. " Siwon-- you know the guy i met last night? "

                   "aiissshhh... How could i forget? you never stopped talking about him.! "

                   " Siwon is just one of the most wonderful guys in the world! Kind, intelligent, and so good-looking!"

                   " Haha.. well that’s what you said about Joon! and  the one before and the other one before him...."

                  " well at least i go out with boys, unlike you-- always chasing after the next big story! "

                   " I've been known to go out with boys too!.. you know! "    

                    "  Guy?? duh.. that was almost over 12 months ago! 1 year to be precise .. " Ga-Eul  said. She looked seriously to Hyun-jae.  "Listen! We're 18, and we're getting older. we've got to have fun now while we can and before its too late!!~ "