Chapter 6 - SJ's Interview

CHAPTER 6

Hyun-jae sneaked around the back of the theatre and went at the back of the building. An empty beer barrel had been left in the yard, and she rolled that underneath the window. Standing on tiptoe, she reached the window with mucles aching painfully, lifted herself up to open it.

It was a tight squeeze but she managed to get through. This interview must be worth it!  She thought as she climbed through and dropped to the ground on the other side.

She's in some sort of stone room. She crossed over to the door, thankfull that it wasn’t looked, and gazed out into the corridor.

At the far end she could hear Shindong arguing with one of SuJu’s ELFs. ELF  [EverLasting Friends] is what they call to all Super Junior fanatics.. No, he didn’t care who she was, Hyun-jae heard him say to the fan that she couldn’t have a chat with his ‘boys’. They would be signing autographs later and would have to go.

This is Hyun-jae’s chance, while Shindong and the bouncer were occupied. She ran down the hallway, towards the stage, guessing that there is where the boy’s dressing room would be.

She heard Shindong march off the corridor. Full of panic, she opened the first door she come to. As luck would have it, it’s the room she had been searching for.  Shin’s steps came echoing down the corridor. It was obvious that he is heading his way to the dressing room too.

There was a large wardrobe in the edge of the room. She raced over and hid herself in it. Her heart pounding, she heard the door of the room swing open. Shin’s foot steps marched across the stone floor. Coming right for her. The wardrobe’s door opened.

“Well, well, well… and what do we have here then?” Hyun-jae breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn’t Shindong.

Instead, grinning at her and obviously amused, was that handsome lead singer. He offered him his hand and she stepped out of the wardrobe.

“kamsahamnida, JC.”

“It’s HC, babe,” he corrected her and turned to the other members of the band. “Kyaa! Look what’s just come out of the closet!”

the five others grinned; Teuk even whistled.

“and what are you doing here, babe?” HC asked.

if he calls me babe again, I’ll kill him!

“Lee Hyun-jae imnida..”

“nice name huh..” HC said.

He looked at her appreciatively up and down, smiling that wicked little half smile which he knew made him really sexy. He’s aware that he’s smile make his fans swoon in a second, and he frowned when Hyun-jae showed a sign of being not impressed by it.

“so what do you want?” he asked again.

“im a journalist, for the local student newspaper.”

“aha! So you want to interview me, is that so?”

“not just you HC, the others as well.”

“what do you think boys? Should we let this pretty young thing talk to us?”

haish.. of all the patronizing big headed…!