:Chapter 2:

:Noah:

"I made your lunch for you." My mom said setting down the ordinary black lunchbox down on the counter near me. "What'd you make?" I asked. My mom looked at me with those emerald green eyes of hers and smiled at me.

"I gave you the pizza lunch able that you asked for." My mother said. 'The delicious pizza lunch, not real pizza but cheesy and full of sauce that is just the right kind.' 'Yes Shadows, just the right kind of sauce.' Shadows lurked deep inside my mind. Unlike most werewolves I have only had him for two years.

I was a late shifter after all. "Thanks mom." I said my eyes shifting to Max who came up to get his lunch. Two huge ass sandwiches while I had two pizza lunches. Max wore a red marvel shirt that covered all the root like marks on his chest.

If they peeked out from underneath Max would put a jacket on in response. Good thing it was autumn and not summer. Summer lost its grasp on the world as autumn took it by force and the leaves fell from the trees turning into beautiful shades of orange, red, and yellow.

'And when autumn loses it's grip winter will take it's place amongst the world and snow will cover here in our little town in New York.' I picked up the lunchbox and put it in my bag. "Your dad is driving you three to school." My mom said.

Alex appeared moments later with his head tilted to the side. "Dad's driving us to school? When can Noah drive us?" Alex asked making Max laugh. "When he has a license, all he has is a permit." Max responded looking at me. "Least I have a permit." I responded.

Max came up and shoved me playfully and I shoved him back. "Enough you two and stop acting like Andrew and Dalton." Danielle said. "Hey, we're not twins." Max responded. 'We are not twins, there is an age difference.' Yes there is. I nodded in agreement with Max.

"And I'm not a late shifter." Max responded and I gave him a look making him murmur sorry. "That is mean Max, Noah couldn't help that he was a late shifter." My mother scolded Max making me smirk as he put away his lunch. "Ok mom, we'll see you after school." Max said.

"You three be good at school, don't be like Rory or get into fights like Isabella." Danielle said. 'You know I never thought we'd be told not to do something that one of our brother's mates did but here we are being told not to get into fights or be flirty with girls.'

Which we wouldn't be doing. Max opened the door for us and we headed out to see my dad leaning against his 2018 Cadillac to take us to school in. His family car in the long run since now he only had to deal with, mom, Alex, Max, Isaac and I.

And Alex got the pull down seat in the front most of the time. It could be considered a six seating car if we were all going somewhere. My dad's crystal blue gaze shifted over to us. Dalton, our older brother and Andrew was a spitting image of our father.

'They both have that jet black hair, except dad's is shorter than those two. Well and the fact that his is a bit curly if he lets it grow out when mom doesn't decide to chop it off if she's in that mood. And those eyes with bits of golden flecks.'

Dad was the alpha of his brothers and Dalton was going to be the alpha. I had black hair as well which made me a Blackwolf but it was more of a charcoal color in wolf form than anything from my mother's Whitewolf side while Dalton was more Blackwolf than any of us.

Making him the alpha. Not that I cared. I had no desire to be the alpha. That involves communicating with the pack on a daily basis something I preferred not to do. 'Talking is one but being the alpha is another.' Least Shadows gets me on that.