:Chapter 15:

:Moonflower:

Noah walked to his house and picked up his little brother along the way. This left me walking to their house with Noah's two brothers as well. His younger brothers who were gossiping with each other like old ladies. And stealing glances at us.

I had sent my dad a text that I was going meet Noah's parents. He sent a smiley face emoji back at that. Hoping they'd be like him about pregnancy no doubt. Noah was quiet while he walked brushing his locks from his face as his two brothers followed behind.

Max was the one from the high school. With coffee colored hair shades from an inky black and gleaming sea green eyes. A mix between an emerald green and hints of blue. He was the one that Noah was teasing and was also the one in high school with us.

Then there was Alex. He was young and in elementary school. With light shades of black and strips of gray in his hair and those pretty blue eyes he was cute. And wasn't annoying like little brothers could be. He simply walked next to Max talking about me no doubt.

I didn't hear anything bad though. Simple 'That's his mate' 'That's his girlfriend' and 'Oh she's pretty' here and there. Max stole another glance at me and then looked back at Alex with this grin on his face. Truth be told this was the most attention I have ever gotten before an it was nice in a way.

"She looks like Daenerys Targaryen." Max commented. "Does mom know you read that book?" Alex asked. "Of course she does." Max said and I shook my head as I walked next to Noah with a small smile on my face. We were in the woods on a lone road path.

No street lights in view either. I recognized it as I walked Noah home once. "You do live far out." I commented and Noah nodded. "It's a werewolf thing. We like the forest." Noah told me and I nodded at that. And then adjusted my backpack as we continued on.

"The forest is nice." I commented looking around and Noah smiled as we continued on. "I bet mom is going to love her." Max said bumping Alex who nodded as we continued on through the streets before the gravel driveway we were at once more appeared.

The huge wooden house, the stones leading to the house and the fountain letting out streams of water. The two boys raced up the driveway, and into the house while Noah and I walked behind. I caught the outline of a kennel in the back. "You have dogs?" I asked and Noah nodded.

"Three of them, we got two CKC German Shepherds. My mom bred them once. A white female and a black male. And then a pit bull husky mix outside. Well the female shepherd is a honey color actually." Noah told me and I nodded. Three dogs. "That's nice." I said and Noah nodded.

"We sold the puppies amongst the pack and some to some pet lovers. Dalton's friend has a puppy. But the pit mix; Aries, he is fixed. And he lives his kennel, he enjoys it out there. So my mom put him out there. He comes in during bad thunderstorms and bad weather." Noah said as we continued up.

I nodded. "But he is a rescue. My brother Dalton and his girlfriend Isabella found him. With the male shepherd Hades, the two were in a box. And the female Gracie Isabella sort of stole her and made us keep her." Noah said.

"Isabella sounds interesting." I noted. "She is, Aries used to be hers but her brother got himself a German Shepherd and the two were fighting and the German Shepherd was being trained for The Organization. So Isabella had Dalton take him so she could visit him. Now she got a hellhound." Noah said and I nodded.

Soon Noah and I were at the door and Noah opened and we walked in. Like said Noah said two big shepherds were on the couch. The black one looked over and barked before getting off the couch off as the white one followed barking.