:Epilogue:

:Noah:

Moon and I were having a date out at my house in the woods. A picnic date. Her dad had come back and was very happy to see the mark. And he settled for Moon to wait until she was ready when he realized I wasn't going anywhere.

'Why would we go anywhere? We have the perfect mate right in front of us. Someone who loves us for who we are.' Yes that was true. Moon was eating the salami sandwich I gave her with some baked chips in it with a smile.

"So this date is nice." Moon said picking up an autumn leave. A yellow leaf. "Yup." I said with a smile. "Did you make this food?" Moon asked picking up the potato salad that I had brought with. "I wish I could say yes but nope that right there is my mom's famous potato salad." I told Moon who smiled.

'And it's famous for a reason. The taste is just excellent and perfect to taste when you think about it. Nothing really compares to it.' I nodded in agreement. "Well I'm gonna get myself some famous potato salad." Moon said grabbing some into a paper plate.

This made me smile as we filled our stomachs up on the food that I had made and some that my mom had cooked. "What kind of drink is this?" Moon asked looking at the yellow drink. "Pina colada. Made with coconut and pineapple juice, it's a mix and no lemons." I told her with a smile.

"Good." Moon said taking a sip of it with a small smile on her face. 'Yes and we told mom no lemonade of any sort since Moon is a fae and it'd kill her if she drank it. And that's the last thing we need.'

My mate and girlfriend needed to be alive and well. Moon looked up and smiled at me. "Thanks for this picnic, means a lot to me." Moon said with a smile on her face. Her lilac eyes gleamed with happiness making me smile back at her.

"No problem, consider it a celebration for your dad giving up and letting us take our time to be dumb teenagers and not parents." I told Moon. 'Yup a good ole' celebration of delicious food and what not. Something very good to do.' Moon grinned at that before leaning forward and kissing me.

This made me lean forward and kiss her just as much before we broke. "Can you completely take off your glamor?" I asked. Moon hesitated. "I showed you my wolf form, it's only fair." I told her and Moon nodded before putting waving her hand. 'And now the glamor is off and we get to see what she looks like!'

Moon's ears pointed up. Her skin practically glowed with life and hair looked like moonlight. She looked like she was from another world and all I could do was stare. "Your beautiful." I told her and Moon smiled as I looked at her back.

I could imagine a pair of purple monarch wings. "Do fae have wings?" I asked. "Only pixies." Moon said and I smiled. 'Ah such a shame, she'd of looked sexy with some monarch wings on her.' "Well purple monarch wings would of suited you." I told her and Moon smiled.

At that moment a beautiful orange monarch passed us and Moon moved her fingers. Then it's wings turned purple. "Like that?" Moon asked and I nodded. "Your absolutely amazing, your parents named you good. Moonflower, cause your my moonflower." I told her before we leaned forward.

And we kissed enjoy our moment of bliss. Our moment of happiness with wings and claws.

604. Title reference! Yeah. When your reading this the first chapter of Moon Touched will be up. So head on over. Goodbye Wings & Claws, the most easiest and fun book to write. But we'll see these characters in Moon Touched. Until the next book my Winged marshmallows.

 Until the next book my Winged marshmallows