:Chapter 5:

:Moonflower:

I was quick to close the door behind me. The magik in my veins still seemed to want reel up even without that werewolves touch on me. A mate. Of all the things that could of happened to me this was thrown at me.

A freaking mate. Fae don't have mates yet his touch does nothing but force my magik to respond which said enough by itself. Not even the Unseelie prince was capable of forcing my magik out like he did. Like Noah did and it scared me in a way.

He was cute in this way. Also appeared antisocial. . . like me. But him my mate? That was the last thing I expected yet he insisted it. And his heart seemed to break when I said I had to leave. And then he insisted to talk to tomorrow. And I honestly couldn't tell him no.

Seems I can turn down countless Unseelie Knights in training but not a werewolf. A small part of me said because what he said was true. The logical part of me said it was true. That I couldn't turn him down because of that.

Because I was his supposed fated mate and things like that. And to believe I told my dad I'd never get impregnated by a werewolf. Tossing my bag down I grabbed at my silver hair and then realized the situation I was going to be in. There was no way I'd be unable to not tell my dad what happened today.

I couldn't lie, I was a fae after all. All he had to do was ask about a boy and I couldn't even bend the truth one bit about this werewolf boy. My supposed mate that the moon goddess picked for me.

Oh my god I sounded crazy. If the moon goddess picked me as Noah's mate she might of been high or had some sense of humor. A fae and werewolf. I heard vampires and werewolves, werewolves and witches but never a fae and werewolf as werewolves only really did much with their mates as they tended to mate for life.

Werewolves had no qualms about interbreeding as they believed the moon goddess gave them this mate for a reason. My dad probably wouldn't care. I wasn't betrothed and I knew exactly what he'd say to Noah. "When will you and my daughter have children?"

That would be the first thing out of his mouth the moment he met Noah. Or maybe I could not let Noah meet him. Anytime my dad asks say he's busy. But that would only work for so long. I am so screwed. Now my dad will expect children. .

"What are you doing?"

I nearly screamed but then punched at the voice and he cried out and went over the shelf clutching his nose. His icy blue eyes looked at me and he glared at me. "That was mean Moon." He said standing up with a glare as I watched him.

Unseelie Prince Karma. One of my best friends, someone I couldn't refuse into my home no less. Karma was my best friend but he could be an ass when he wanted to. "Well don't scare me then Karma." I told Karma who smirked at me as he brushed aside his jet black hair.

"Your dad let me in." Karma responded before going to the couch and sitting down on it and crossing his legs. He was in his fae clothing. A loose dark blue tunic with a few buttons undone and a pair of loose trousers and of course he was bare foot.

"What do you want Karma?" I asked. "Oh Moonflower, my dear friend Moonflower, what makes you think I want anything? Am I not allowed to spend time with the moon of my life?" Karma asked. "You don't call me by my first name unless you want something." I told Karma.

"Ok, your right I want something Moon. My girl Twilight wants a double date. So we need you to get some date." Karma said. "No, you can ask me anything except that." I told Karma. "Come on Twilight insists you have to be there and she doesn't want you to be a third wheel." Karma said.

"Look I love Twilight. She's sweet for an Unseelie. But I don't lover her that much. Plus I have someone-" I stopped dead sentence making Karma raise an eyebrow. "You have someone, hmm an Unseelie trainee knight?" Karma asked. "Fuck no." I responded.