Love

After master had bitten me it was added to my list of services.  It was, from my understanding, expensive so I was only bitten once every other month.  Jennifer and I were together all the time. We moved our spots so we could  touch as we slept.  The Masters called me to their chambers often. Telling me I was the favorite and they would do anything for me.  Playing along was my only option.  Of course they noticed my affection twords Jen.  Many of the servants here were spies that were offered many things for compensation.  I didn't care, they couldn't do anything to me and I wouldn't let them do anything to her.

One night in the masters bed I was waiting for the masters to return from their dinner, and when they did come back I fell to my knees.  They had returned with Jennifer.  My face felt cold.  They had her by her beautiful long hair. My breathing sped up and my heart raced. 

The female vampire smiled at me.  "You know pet, my mate and I are very fond of you and would wish you no harm.  But, we have been informed that you are always late to appointments and have been showing up for Jennifer's.  Now I hope you can see and understand why this is a problem." She pushed Jennifer to the ground in front of me.  I shuffled to her and pulled her behind me.  "Yes ma'am, please don't hurt her, I take full responsibility." Jennifer squeezed my hand in hers.  I bowed my head and stiffened.  Her sharp heels clicked twords me.  "Pet? Look at me" her voice was hard and cold sending a chill down my spine.  I slowly rised my eyes to meet her.  I could feel the hate burning behind my eyes. "Ma'am, please she didn't know.  I did it of my own accord." I said slowly.  I squeezed Jen's hand before releasing it and being my hands to the front of me and bowed my head low.  I heard Jens heavy breath and fast heart.  My ears rang in the silence. 

"Now pet,"  masters calm voice was even scarier, "we should talk without your whore." I looked up at him and let out a sigh of relief.  "Yes sir," I turn to Jen and nodded.  She stood and bowed, thanked the masters and ran out.  I physically relaxed. "Thank you mater's"  I slowly stood.  When I was suddenly smashing into the wall.  I wheeze was all I could muster.  I managed to catch myself before falling down to my knees.  "You think you can take advantage of our kindness?!  You are nothing without us do you hear me!" Masters voice boomed as he moved twords me.  For the first time in a very long time I was actually scared.  I hadn't cought my breath before his hand got me around my throat and slammed my head back to the wall.  I held his wrist with my hands.  It took everything in me to hold back my change.  "Pl.... Please," was all I could get out before my air was gone. He flung me onto the bed like I was a rag. I coughed and held my throat.  The mistress was behind me holding my arms crossed in front of my chest.  I felt my heart racing a d the dread creep into my gut.  I did the only thing I could think of, I begged.  The tears came to my eyes and I fought to loosen her grip. "We were nice and going to let you decide when you were going to join us as a partner but you have left us no choice.  We are the only thing that can mater to you, do you understand pet?" He ran a cold finger along my jaw then whipped away the tears.  "We're doing this for you." He smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead.  I didn't want to play along anymore.  I just wanted Jennifer.  I just wanted to be curled up with her and never have to do anything with "sex" ever again.  I wanted to die.