IV. Hired

"Unfortunately our main photographer failed to show up today so, the person to get the best shots for this concept gets the job period."

The director spoke patting Jungkook's back as Jungkook gave him an awkward smile.
He continued. " as for you Mr. Kim, you are first up."
Taehyung nodded and gripped his equipment, following the director along side Jungkook. Out of anxiousness and nervousness of being right beside the worlds most known and favored model, Taehyung lost balance walking accidentally bumping his right shoulder against Jungkook's left shoulder.

"Oh- I'm sorry"
Taehyung panicked, expecting some sort of malicious response from the model.
Jungkook smiled as Taehyung's responded, much too enchanted by his looks.

Who is supposed the be the model here? Me or you?"

Jungkook thought seemingly obvious, through his blushing, but Taehyung too clueless to notice.

He's mad at me? He's so mad he's turning red! What do I do. Taehyung thought.

Taehyung's mind couldn't stop producing these thoughts as he felt the status gap between the both boys. His inferiority.

"Alright. Jungkook over there," the director demanded as he pointed towards the set with his index finger and continued, "Taehyung? Was it?"

"Yes Taehyun-"

"Taehyung over there" The man pointed behind the lights.

"The floor is yours." He nodded as he stood with arms crossed in the corner to observe.

After setting everything where it needed to go, the nerves Taehyung had began to fade, feeling entirely confident with himself and the circumstances. His goal was to get the job and produce astounding photos of the model. Nothing would take that away.
With immense concentration Taehyung looked through the viewfinder adjusting the lens on Jungkook. Taehyung immediately lifted his head as if identifying a flaw.

"May I-?" Tae spoke pointing at Jungkook who sat in confusion.

The director simply nodded allowing Taehyung to go near the model.
Stepping over cables and ducking under lights he reached Jungkook, who from Taehyung's point of view looked up at him with puppy eyes. Towering over Jungkook he bent down to his level. His index finger met the younger boy's chin forcing it to tilt towards the left.
Jungkook felt his face heat up from the the extreme proximity between their faces. Something he never experienced with any photographer before, considering he's been modeling for about 2 years now. His nose nearly touched Taehyung's he however was too concentrated in finding the right pose for Jungkook. He remained clueless and did his job with focus, and a lot of comfort. While Jungkook became a flustered mess, his breathing staggered from nervousness, and his cheeks were coated with a rosy pink color, his eyes attached to Taehyung's. Unprofessional. He hoped Taehyung didn't notice, let alone his manager who stood in the corner watching.
       Taehyung locked eyes with Jungkook and gave him a small smirk, one that lead the younger on yet leaving him even more flustered than he already was.

What the fuck was that?

       Returning to the camera Taehyung took several shots whilst changing Jungkooks position. Within a minute he had demanded 20 different poses from Jungkook.
     Taehyung lifted his finger pointing up which in response Jungkook lifted his jaw up lightly. With his other hand, taehyung formed a peace sign and signaled them towards him.
       Completely and entirely into it and willing to accomplish set goal, he became a completely new person. A semi-clumsy and anxious mess, now a confident and passionate man. Jungkook could sense Taehyung's eyes scanning his body with every new pose. It made him feel vulnerable. Not to mention the way Taehyung needed only control him with the lift of his finger. Jungkook felt  in total submission.
      Never in his years since his debut as a Model had Jungkook felt so inferior to a photographer, on the contrary, he always felt at an advantage. Now, he had given into Taehyung. Metaphorically and if he desired physically, to which Jungkook would likely not be able to object.
       Even the thought of it made Jungkook's cheek flush a strong red across his face, he needed Taehyung to be his photographer.
      Taehyung looked away from the viewfinder and stared at Jungkook with wide boxy smile giving him a thumbs up.

"You did great, it was such a pleasure being able to take a couple shots of you-" Taehyung approached Jungkook still giving him a thumbs up.

"No! No. The pleasure is all mine, you are so great, you are a great photographer I meant." Jungkook interrupted stumbling over his words as Taehyungs sight sent an odd feel into his stomach, that of a nervous sensation one gets before a big speech.

Jungkook frantically looked at Taehyung and then at his manager. Leaving Taehyung, he wandered off to meet his manager in a secretive conversation. The manager's eyes met Taehyung in an intense stare. The stare suddenly became soft and relaxed as Jungkooks' Manager met the director in another conversation, of which again taehyung was not a part of. A chain of secretive conversation happening around him, making him feel like a complete outcast in his new environment.
The director smiled at Taehyung and walked to him patting his back. Taehyung stood in even more confusion than in the beginning.
As the Director walked to the line of photographers down the hall he heard the man say something all the lines of " The position has been filled". With that he dismissed everyone.
"You-" the director pointed at Taehyung catching he tentative attention.
"Y-Yes?" Taehyung stiffened.
"You start tomorrow come at 6am"
The director continued to mumble nonsense towards the rest of the crew and taehyung stood in shock blurrying out all other noise in an attempt to wrap his head around the fact he had gotten the job he desired and at the biggest industry in the world at the moment.
Taehyung frantically looked for Jungkook finally spotting him taking a shirt off a rack. He started towards him catching Jungkook's attention.

"Thank you". Taehyung spoke softly giving Jungkook a slight shy smile.

Jungkook could feel butterflies form in his stomach and his cheeks heat up. He held back the urge to turn away or run away from Taehyung's soft features he wanted to look at forever.

"I-its no problem really-" Jungkook choked back other words full of admiration.

"But why.. why did you want me?" Taehyung's burning curiosity got the best of him and decided to ask hoping he wouldn't make him feel uncomfortable and have him revoke his newly received position.

"U-uh well you are one of those few photographers that make me feel well... comfortable, I haven't had one of those in a while." Jungkook tilted his head in what seemed in an unconscious manner.