Vow, Vision, and Vegetarian Vampires

Celia hummed softly in her sleep on Alice and Jasper's bed. Edward and the rest of the Cullens we're gathered in the upstairs living room as Edward desperately tried to explain what had happened.
"You were in her mind?" Jasper asked yet again. Edward sighed in frustration.
"Yes, Jasper. At least, that's what she made it sound like. I've only ever read her mind in flashes. Her mind is overwhelming. Bright colors and strange creatures. That's exactly what this was." He explained.
"She said no one else has ever been able to see this?" Carlisle asked, his hand on his chin and mouth as he thought.
"She said that whenever she has pulled people with her before, they don't see it. They only see reality. Evidently, her dog and I are the only ones she has pulled in that can see it." Edward sighed. Everyone's thoughts were swarming.
Edward focused on the suddenly quick heartbeat coming from Alice and Jasper's room. Everyone went quiet and Alice and Jasper jumped up.
"We'll get her." She sent a reassuring look to Edward, who cringed at the idea of his sister scaring the young girl.
The moment Celia opened her eyes, Posie was on top of her, kissing her pale, soft face. The door creaked open and Celia stopped giggling quickly, sitting up in the comfortable bed.
"Hello, Alice Cullen. Hello Jasper." She said politely in her airy voice.
"Hi, Celia!" Alice chirped, hugging her quickly.
"How are you feeling?" Jasper asked, even though he already knew due to his gift to feel and manipulate the emotions of others.
"Quite curious." She said as she stared at the vampires. Alice and Jasper shared a smile before beckoning for the blue clothed girl to follow them.
They entered the living room and Edward made his way to Celia, guiding her to a seat on the couch.

CELIA POV

I sat straight with my hands in my lap. I was quite calm around these vampires. If they wanted to hurt me, they would, and I could not stop that, nor did I care to.
"Celia. I know you must have questions for us." He said, sitting on the coffee table in front of me. I looked around at each vampire.
"Your eyes. They're gold because you're vampires?"
Everyone looked confused, besides Edward, who smiled.
"Yes. Most vampires have red eyes, but my family and I live off of animal blood. We consider ourselves vegetarians." He explained.
"Are you so cold because you're technically dead?" I asked.
"Yes. Blood no longer lingers in our veins." Carlisle answered.
'ask about their gifts' my most mischievous, grinning friend demanded.
"What about your gifts?" I wondered aloud. They all looked taken back for a moment.
"How did you know about that, Celia?" Edward asked gently. I leaned in close and whispered that it was the Cheshire cat. He nodded in response, sharing looks with his family.
"Well," the mind reader began, "I'll go first. I can hear and see people's thoughts." He said.
'Fascinating. Can he hear and see all of you?' I asked my friends silently.
'we keep your mind blocked from him, for the most part.' the Hatter explained. I did not bother questioning it. They needed their privacy. Alice Cullen was the next to speak up.
"I have visions of the future based on the decisions someone makes." She announced. So very interesting.
"Have you had visions of me?" I inquired. She smiled softly.
"Not yet, but I have a feeling I will be soon." She winked. Jasper cleared his throat.
"I guess that leaves me. I have the ability to feel and manipulate the emotions of others." He muttered with his southern accent.
"Only some vampires have gifts." Edward added. I nodded. I wondered if I would have a gift as a vampire.
My friends hissed in protest at my thought and I rolled my eyes.
"Celia... Would you mind telling us more about Underland?" Carlisle asked. I nodded happily.
"Of course not. What would you like to know?"
"Well... To start, when did you start visiting Underland?" He asked, sitting next to Edward in front of me. I concentrated hard, trying to remember.
"I was around six when I first saw the rabbit," I began, I had told this story hundreds of times to different people in white coats, but I felt this was the first time someone was going to believe me, "he was wearing his jacket and carrying his watch. He kept saying that we were late. I chased him into the woods, and then he went into a hole. I looked down in the hole and, because I wished so hard to see him, my mind caved in and I ended up in Underland. I wandered around for hours there before I caught sight of the rabbit again. He led me to a tea party with everyone that I now consider my friends. I was in Underland for days. When I finally figured out how to get back, I was in the woods still, laying on the ground. It had only been minutes there, so no one knew what had happened. I tried to tell my mother and father, but they... They didn't like me talking about it. I stopped visiting until I was fourteen and they all came back. I learned how to control getting in and out of Underland, and I learned how to keep my friends in my head so I still had people to talk to." I recalled.
"Also, I want you all to know that I would never tell anyone your secrets. Not that I have anyone to tell, but still. I vow to keep your secret safe." I added seriously.

EDWARD POV

I looked at her. I observed her. This amazing woman in front of me was capable of amazing things, and I loved her. She was my mate. She would have an amazing gift as a vampire. I wanted her to be a vampire. I wanted to spend eternity with her.
And as soon as the thought crossed my mind, Alice's face went blank and her eyes glossed over. We all looked to her.
I saw Celia laughing with me, then running beside me, then sparkling in the sunlight. I had never thought I could find our monstrous skin beautiful until then.
Celia would become a vampire, and she would love me back.