Cathleen, Casual, and Carlisle's Coat

Celia hummed softly as she got ready for school. She had on a blue sweater over a white shirt with black jeans. Her older sister, Cathleen, avoided her as she skipped down the stairs. Her parents only interacting with her to hand her her medications and water.
The doorbell to the Liddel home rang, and everyone froze. They did not get company often. Mr. Liddel went to check the door, and came back, to everyone's surprise, with Edward Cullen.
Celia smiled and walked to him. He nodded at her parents before leading her out of his Volvo. Alice was sitting in the front seat and greeted Celia happily as the blonde climbed into the back. The drive to school was mostly silent.
The Cullens did not see the way Celia mouth would twitch in frustration. They did not she her grin sadistically as the voices in her head spoke to her. They did not see the looks she gave them to make sure they were distracted.

 They did not see the looks she gave them to make sure they were distracted

Celia's friends felt triumphant as she told them she would do it.
She told them she would let them out and stay with them at school. They had been pestering her for days. She finally agreed.
Now, they didnt just want a normal visit. They wanted to see Celia's town go up in flames, starting with the high school. So, with matches shoved in her boot, she walked through the parking lot confidently.
She didn't know that this would hurt people. Her friends said it would be a funny joke. They said they would love her and celebrate her unbirthday if she did it, and she had lost all common sense due to their pleas.

Celia woke up, sweating and shaking. She looked up and almost screamed as she saw Edward Cullen standing in her bedroom.

"Edward?" She whispered shakily

"Edward?" She whispered shakily. He had never seen the girl look scared, so he immediately climbed into the bed next to her, and pulled her trembling body toward him.
His cold skin soothed her and she let out labored breaths into her chest as he rubbed her back. She was in a long tee shirt, and the vampire marveled over it, having never seen her so casual looking.
"Do you watch me sleep often?" The young blonde whispered. Edward grimaced at the question.
"No. Not until tonight." He whispered, hand running through her long, blonde hair.
"I quite like you here." She breathed, snuggling closer into his side. He listened as her heart gradually slowed until she was sleeping.

Celia awoke the next morning and frowned when she saw that the Cullen wasn't there. She wondered, for a moment, if it had all been a dream, but then a paper caught her eye and she moved to her chair.

"I had to leave, but I'll be there to pick you up at ten." She read to herself. She looked at the clock and saw that she didn't have much time to get ready.
Meanwhile, Edward was speaking with Carlisle about what he had discovered. Carlisle and the rest of the Cullens were shocked to hear the news, but all agreed that it made sense.
It was at the point that there was only one member of the family that did not agree with the suggestion to turn the young girl. Rosalie swore she would fight it until it happened.
However, when Edward showed up with Celia just hours later, things in Rosalie's mind took a turn.
Celia walked into the upstairs living room where Carlisle was hugging Esme. He had gotten home from work hours before, having worked a night shift, but never bothered to take off his white coat.
Celia felt as though her world was spinning as she stared at the blonde vampire full of betrayal.
"Celia? Are you alright?" He moved toward her, but she backed away quickly, stumbling over her feet and falling on the floor. Edward panicked as she began to hyperventilate.
"Stay away from me!" She shouted, pushing herself away from the doctor.

CELIA POV

'I told you he was a white coat' the cat snarled.
"STAY AWAY!" I screamed again, holding my arms out. I wouldn't let him touch me. I would never let another white coat touch me again. I had trusted Carlisle and his family. They had lied. Carlisle was a white coat. He was a bad, bad person.
"Celia, don't." Edward warned, but it was too late, and within a second I was in Underland, panting on the ground. I tried to stop the betrayal from breaking my heart, but I had grown to love the Cullens.
"Alice!" The twins gasped, running up to me. I simply stood with a shaky breath and began walking forward.

EDWARD POV

Celia's body fell limp.
"Damnit!" I shouted, grabbing her and shaking her body lightly. I knew it was no use.
"What-what happened?" Rosalie asked, horrified. I sighed in defeat, my head hanging. I had no idea when she would come back, if she did.
"She jumped to Underland. I didn't even think about how she would react. She was in a psych ward for a long time, I'm sure Carlisle's coat triggered her. It must have been terrifying for her there." I explained and guessed.
"Edward..." Carlisle started. His mind was swarming with apologies before one even left his mouth. I shook my head.
"It's not your fault, Carlisle." I comforted, picking up my mates body and laying it on the couch. I hoped she would wake up soon.

THIRD POV

No one, not even Celia herself, knew that she would not be returning within seconds or minute like usual.
No one knew she would get stuck in Underland due to the toxic friendships she had made in that reality.

Rosalie was the one who sat by Edward for hours. Edward was terrified. An hour in Underland was a second in their world.
How could Celia be spending so long there? How could she leave them behind like they were nothing. Edward couldn't stand being separated from her for hours, let alone days, weeks, months, years.
He feared Celia wasn't coming back.