I hate dresses

John POV

Alex and the others all come and lead me to my room. I notice that while walking, Lafayette and Hercules are holding hands while Maria is in the middle of Peggy and Eliza. Angelica is just day dreaming, who knows what it could be about.

Me on the other hand, I'm sandwiched between Thomas and Alex. They both seem to be blushing and extremely close to me.

Like golly personal space much!?!?

We all stop in front of a golden door and Angelica snaps out of her dream to motion for me to come in.

"This is your room for the time being." Thomas says. " Ohh- yes you should unpack and get dressed for a dinner we are having for everyone who is attending the ball." Alex states while making so many dramatic hand gestures.

I open my bag to only be met by pure horror "UGHHHHHHHHHH!" I whine while huffing out a frustrated breath.

" Umm John are you ok?" Maria questions in an almost impossible to hear whisper.

" LOOK AT THIS MONSTROSITY THAT THE KING AND QUEEN PUT IN HERE!!!" I screech twirling on my feet to reveal five different accessoried dresses.

" THEY THOUGHT THAT THEY COULD BE SLICK HUH! WELL I'LL JUST BURN THE DRESSES AND SAY THEY GOT LOST! YES, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IM GOING TO DO!!!" I hollar.

I hold out my hands as a wave of fire arises from it. I calm the fire down by out stretching my wings and having them hover above the fire. I set the dresses in the fire but they don't burn instead a faint fire proof card is seen through the seem of one of the dresses .

~ you can't destroy these dresses john, you have to Wear them there!
-king and queen ~

" Those motherfuckers! " I grumbled under my breath.

I walk out holding one of least looking feminine dresses and go to the bathroom to change for the dinner.

Third POV

Everyone is very confused at what had just happened and mildly interested in to see what the fuss was all about. They all turn around to see a very frustrated John step out of the bathroom mumbling unimaginable words under his breath

But the thing that caught everyone off guard is the fact that he was wearing a red dress that faded to gold near the bottom.

Everyone was surprised but Thomas and Alex had seemed to be helpless in that situation. Their mouths agape just to the sight of Johns beauty.

John seemed to find this very annoying and frustrating to him, that he was forced to wear such garments that displeased him so much.

Peggy decided the silence had gone on long enough and decided to clear the air.

" Sooooo, John.... Why you got that dress on?"

Everyone turned to Peggy and glared at her, but soon turned back to John with a confused face that meant they actually wanted to know.

" If you don't mind me asking-" Eliza said-" why are you wearing a dress"

Everyone nodded in agreement as to ask why he was wearing it.

John POV

I sighed and calmed down a little seeing that I looked like I was gonna set fire to the whole room.

" The king and queen have forced me- without my knowledge- that I would have to Wear dresses to these certain events." I huffed out.

Everyone nodded not wanting to question why, so we all walked out and went down to the dinner.

I noticed that instead of Thomas and Alex walking beside me they walked behind me.

Every once in a while I would here a ~ look at those hips~ and a ~ I am gonna tap that before you do!~ then it just countered to a lot of bickering.

I got annoyed quickly and sped up my walking so that I was right in the front next to Lafayette and Hercules.

" They got annoying didn't they." Lafayette stated. " yep." I said.

It was quiet for a minute until us three burst into laughter, while everyone continued to walk behind us with confusion obviously plastered on there faces.

~Maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad after all.~ I thought to myself, but then I remembered the fact that I had to wear a dress for half of the time Im here.

~ nevermind it's going to be awful.~ I stated and continued to make my way down to the dinner with the rest of my.... Friends, I guess.

* 744 words, yayyyyyy I'm happy

- hannah