Saiibo

Seeing Shuichi and Kiibo interact together is so adorable. Even though I ship Oumasai, I also adore Saiibo as well.

I feel like Kiibo's interaction with Shuichi is so innocent and pure. I know that Kiibo can be angry at Shuichi sometimes for saying' robophobic' things to him but at the same time, Shuichi was being very nice to him. He even told Kiibo that he is fine for who he is.

Also, in love across the universe, Kiibo doesn't want to stay here. Instead, he wants to spend more time with Shuichi. He said that when he is with Shuichi, his chest feels warm and feels calm.

The song that I picked is called Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne. Honestly, this song is so 100% relatable to Saiibo.

In the love suite hotel scene, Kiibo was questioning about what is love to Shuichi. Then, he starts rambling about what typical lovers do. Shuichi told him if he doesn't want to be in a relationship with him. Kiibo feels like he was rejected but Shuichi told him it wasn't like that.

Kiibo told him that he might fall in love with him and wants to exchange warm words and even hold hands. At first, they were nervous but Kiibo and Shuichi were calm. Kiibo wants to know what love is and wants Shuichi to be his lover. Shuichi was happy for him and even hold his hand for him.

i swear to god, this love suite hotel scene is so adorable and beautiful.