Kuzupeko

Kuzupeko is a beautiful ship to me becuase they cared about each other and are willing to protect each other. Also, they are childhood friends which I found it romantic since they knew other when they were little and a very strong bond.

In chapter 2 of Danganronpa 2, the interaction between the two was sad and meaningful.

Peko sees herself as a tool but Fuyihiko sees her as a human not a tool and only wants her to be herself.

Throughout the Danganronpa series especially DR3, they are always seen being together.

The song that I picked was called Die For You by The Weeknd. The Weeknd is also my favorite singer and this song really relates to them especially what happened in Chapter 2. They both feared they will lose each other.

In Chapter 2, Peko was protecting Fuyihiko when he was about to commit a murder. She wants Fuyihiko to escape the island, safety. At first, he was mad about this because he doesn't want anything bad happening to her, especially if the others figure out that Peko was the blackened.

Fuyihiko would even lied to them, since he cared about her. After the voted Peko as the blackened, Fuyihiko got emotional saying that he doesn't want Peko to leave.

The most emotional part was when during the execution, Fuyihiko ran and tries to save her. He wants to save and protect Peko. At the end... he failed.

However, when he got hurt from Peko and the robot samurais were about to kill them both, Peko hold him into her arms, protecting him as they stabbed her to death, not Fuyihiko.

i even cried during this scene and while I was writing about this.