Bonus song for Komahina

i also have another song for Komahina. It's called Wading by Jhene Aiko. Jhene Aiko is my favorite singer.

i feel like this song relates to Komahina in so many levels. Here is my perspective of this song:

i imagine this as an alternative scenario where Nagito ask Hajime a question. He will ask that: "How would you feel if someone you didn't confess your love to is being with somebody else." i know that Nagito wouldn't do that but it's like he wants Hajime to imagine this situation and how he would feel about this.

Also, it's like Nagito is waiting for Hajime to confess his love to him. Nagito wants him to know that he is not perfect and he probably thinks that he is just an insane person. But Nagito isn't an insane person. Instead, Nagito wants Hajime to see him as a human being who is broken, alone, and wants to be loved.

The sad part of this song is that Nagito  will be waiting for Hajime to confess his love to him until he turns blue. The way I see it, I interpreted as Nagito's illness. It's upsetting that I learned that Nagito has lymphoma and he might die even though he outlived it.

i feel this song is beautiful because Nagito wants to be loved before he dies. He will remain strong to wait for Hajime's confession to him until he dies.