Ch.2: A friend with a plan

Y/n pov

Once I got home from Starbucks I cleaned up around my house and filled out a few forms for work tomorrow. When I was finally done with everything I decided to ask my best friends, Sana and Jeongyeon to come over to hangout since it was only 5:00pm. I then texted them in the group chat.
Y/n: Aye! Jeong! Minatozaki! You guys busy today?
Jeong😑: I'm never busy Y/n. You should know this by now.
Sanaisgay🌈: That's depressing
Jeong😑: Shove it Sana!!!
Y/n: No fighting my dudes
Jeong😑: Ugh she started it
Sanaisgay🌈: I'm not busy and Jeong go take a hike!
Jeong😑: uhm I don't exercise you genius.
Y/n: Children stop!
Sanaisgay🌈: Alright fine... continue Y/n.
Y/n: Okay so. Do any of you want to hang at my place?
Jeong😑: Oooo ME!! I miss you Y/n!
Y/n: No you don't, you miss my flat screen tv you little shit!
Sanaisgay🌈: Oof she told you Jeong
Jeong😑: Yeah it's true tho...well half true, but I'll be there in a few.
Sanaisgay🌈: Same. See ya later bitches!
~end of group chat~
I sat on the couch in my living room and scrolled through Instagram on my phone waiting for Jeong and Sana. After about twenty minutes of waiting I heard a loud knock on my front door. I quickly got up, rushed towards the door and opened it with a big smile plastered on my face. My smile soon dropped when I saw my neighbor, Jihyo standing in front of me.
"Hey Y/n"
"Hi Jihyo, what brings you here?", I said trying to act polite.
"Oh I just wanted to check up on you"
"Hmm... why?"
"I don't know I just had a feeling to", she said fiddling with her hands a bit.
~Don't tell me this overly perky little bitc- I mean woman has a crush on me~ I thought in my head.
"Oh well that's sweet thank you", I replied.
"You're welcome. So are you alright?", she said in an overly giddy tone which was making my ears cringe.
"I'm perfectly fine Jihyo"
"Alrighty then... I'm gonna go now"
"Bye, see ya later", I said as I rolled my eyes.
I closed the door and put my back against it.
"Ugh she's such a fuckass", I sighed out loud. Alright I don't hate Jihyo, it's just she gets annoying, she is too perky, and is overly nice which scares me. Anyways, as I was cursing under my breath at the kind gesture Jihyo did, I heard another knock at my front door. "Please don't be Jihyo", I whispered as I opened the door.
"Hey girl hey!!", Sana said charging at me and giving me a bear hug.
"Sup Gaylord"
"Ugh stop calling me that... I prefer gay queen"
"You just like to be called queen", I chuckled.
"That I do my friend that I do"
"Where the hell is Jeongyeon?"
"Probably at some drive thru ordering a shit ton of food", Sana said as she plopped herself on my recliner.
"Hopefully not. I remember last time she ordered the whole menu at tacobell"
"Oh my god that was the worst! We ate so much that we couldn't move for hours and honestly my stomach hasn't felt the same since", she laughed.
"Ahh Jeong is something else"
"True that"
Sana and I talked for a while until the door swung open revealing Jeongyeon with bags of McDonald's in her hands and black sunglasses on her head.
"Are you guys talking shit about me?"
"You know it", I said walking up to her and giving her a hug.
"Aye can I put the food down first? Geez have some respect!", Jeong chuckled and walked over to the coffee table.
"We never have respect for you", Sana replied seriously.
"Minatozaki! You son of a~"
"Ms. Yoo will you please shut the front door?", I said as I seated myself on the couch again.
"But it's already closed", she answered back confused.
"I meant metaphorically you dummie!"
"Ughh your such an ass Y/n", Jeongyeon huffed as Sana laughed.
When we were all sitting down, I turned on the tv and Jeongyeon clapped her hands happily as she had a chicken nugget in her mouth.
"Dude this tv gives me life", she said with a full mouth.
"Hey close your mouth when eating you nasty and kick down on some food Jeong", Sana said lazily.
"Uhh excuse me? First you insult me and then you think I'm gonna share my food with you?"
"Ha I guess you're not eating miss gay queen", I laughed as I grabbed a big Mac from one of the bags.
"Y'all are just plain rude bitches", Sana huffed in anger.
"Put on the minions movie!", Jeongyeon squealed.
"Ugh you're such a kid"
I clicked on the movie and we started to eat the food we'll besides Sana.
"Bruhh Minatozaki we were kidding, here", Jeongyeon said as she threw Sana a cheeseburger.
"I don't need you're charity"
"Just eat it Sana", I said.
"Ughh fine"
"So how has everyone's day been so far?", Jeongyeon asked as her attention moved from the tv to us.
"My day today effing blows!"
"What happened Sana?", I asked.
"Well first of all my boss called me and asked if I could work today on my day off and then while I was in my car on my way here a five year old that was in the car next to me gave me the middle finger"
"Oh my... I almost choked", Jeongyeon said laughing as she held her chest.
"What's so funny?!?", Sana said in an annoyed voice.
"Me and that kid have something in common"
"Yeah you both have peanut sized brains", Sana grinned.
"Whatever. So how about you Y/n?", Jeongyeon asked.
"Uhmm nothing really happened all I did was fill out some forms for work and asked out some barista", I said casually.
"What?!? Who?!?", Sana and Jeongyeon yelled in unison.
"It was this girl named Nayeon. It's no big whoop guys"
"It's a major whoop Y/n! You haven't dated in forever!", Sana added.
"I know I just thought it was time to get out there"
"I'm a proud dad", Jeongyeon said.
"How did you ask her?", they both asked at the same time again which creeped me out a little.
"I wrote her a note on a napkin and asked some employee guy to give it to her"
"Hmm... a note that's sweet. What did it say?", Jeongyeon asked curiously.
"Well i told her that I think she's beautiful and that I wanted to know if she would like to go out some time", I said smiling.
"Holy shit that took some guts kid", Sana said patting my back.
"Yeah she probably almost crooked out when she got your number"
My eyes soon widened and I facepalmed myself for the third time today.
"Fuck! I forgot to add my number!"
"Dude who's the dumb one now?", Jeongyeon laughed as Sana hit her on her shoulder.
"Where'd you meet her? Maybe she'll be there next time", Sana said reassuring me.
"She works at Starbucks and the number thing isn't even the worst part"
"What could be worse?, Jeongyeon snickered a little while asking.
"She thinks I'm a guy*silence* go a head you all could laugh"
"Geez that's gotta hurt pal", Sana said as Jeongyeon laughed her ass off.
"How did that happen?", Jeongyeon asked trying to catch her breath.
"Well to make it short I fell asleep at Starbucks and she woke me up and handed me my coffee while saying 'here's your coffee sir'", I said while sighing.
"Wow well you never know maybe she's bi or~"
"She looks straighter than a ruler", I said while cutting Sana off.
"Aww it seems that you really like her Y/n", Jeongyeon said sincerely.
"I don't know what I'm going to do", I breathed out as I rubbed my temple.
"Oh I got it!", Jeongyeon shouted.
"What?"
"Just pretend to be a guy, make her fall for you,and then boom tell her you're a girl"
"That's ridiculous Jeong"
"Actually that is a pretty legit plan", Sana replied as I turned to her with a look of disbelief.
"It seems like your only chance and it's worth a shot"
"But it might hurt her or she might~"
"It might Y/n, stop over thinking and do it", Sana said seriously.
"I don't know"
"You like her right?", they both said.
"Yeah"
"Then go for it! Get your woman!", Jeongyeon said as she slapped my back.
"Alright I'll do it tomorrow when I get my coffee again"
"Just don't fall asleep", Sana laughed.
"Ughh I'm not that stupid", I said as I unpaused the movie.
They both turned towards the tv and watched. Jeongyeon was a giggling mess as she heard the minions talking in gibberish while Sana looked at the screen with a disturbed face. I, on the other hand was looking off somewhere in the distance and was thinking of what will happen tomorrow.

~will she really fall for it? How am I gonna hide this from her?~
These were the only things that raced through my mind, but I finally shrugged it off and stared back at the tv.
"*sigh* Tomorrow's gonna be interesting".

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter. I hope you guys like the story so far and I don't really have a time or day were I publish a new chapter, it will be totally random. But I will say that I will try to publish every week or more. Byes for now👋🏻.