Ch.8: Good times never last

Sana's pov

"Well I guess you're coming with me Y/n", I said as the bottle landed on me.
I looked over and smirked at Nayeon, she responded with a glare. As I got up and put my hand out for Y/n to grab, she looked at me with wide eyes and gulped. She looked between Nayeon and I.
"Well are you just gonna look around? Hurry up and go!", Tzuyu whined as she gazed up at us.
Y/n mumbled a low 'sure' and stood next to me eyeing Nayeon every now and then.
"Okay uhm go to the closet down the hall I guess", Dahyun sighed pointing to the direction.
I quickly grabbed Y/n's hand and ran down the hallway. I opened the closet door and yanked Y/n inside.
"Sana what the hell are you doing?!", She whisper yelled as she forced my hand off her arm.
"I'm helping you out here, go with the flow"
"What do you mean that you're trying to help? With what?", Her confused face made me let out a small chuckle.
"Y/n I'm trying to make Nayeon jealous for you", I said shaking my head.
"What?! No that's messed up. You have to stop"
"Well I cant stop something I already started", I seriously said.
"God damn it. You always do crap like this and half the time it works"
"Ha see even you believe this would work"
"But what will it accomplish?", Y/n sighed looking into my eyes.
"It will make you irresistible to her, ya know make her fight for what's hers", I laughed as I stroked Y/n's face in a playful way.
"You frigging clever bitch", she said smiling widely.
"Now all we do is stay here for a long while and boom she'll be fuming"
"I'm kinda scared now, I've never seen her mad before", Y/n said bitting her pointer finger nail.
"Well there's a first for everything", I said patting her shoulder.
I started to get closer to Y/n since it's like below freezing in this closet.
"Sana, what are you doing?"
"It's freezing in here dude. Don't get the wrong idea", I laughed as I leaned my head on her shoulder.
"Aw when little Sana's cold she turns into a cuddly softie", Y/n chuckled as she playfully poked my nose.
"Oh shut it"

~5 minutes later~

Y/n's pov

"Hey your time is up", I heard someone yell.
I tried getting up but Sana was latched onto my left arm and wasn't going to let go any time soon.
"Psst Sana, wake your ass up", I whispered as I shook my arm.
"Nah I think I'm gonna stay put"
As soon as Sana said that, the closet door swung open to reveal a fuming Nayeon.
"Hey Nayeon, what's up?", Sana said as she nuzzled closer to me.
"Y/n, can I have a word with you?", Nayeon said through gritted teeth as her eyes burned into mine.
I gulped and pushed Sana off making her grunt. As I pushed her off, I felt a hand grab my arm tightly and begun to drag me backwards. Once I was out of the closet she slammed the door shut and I heard a loud "Hey!" from Sana soon after. I glanced at Nayeon to see a stern look on her face. She just huffed and pushed me into an unoccupied room. She closed the door and locked it as I stood there completely dumbfounded at what was happening. She came closer to me and I took a few steps back. Her right hand gripped the collar of my shirt and brought me closer to her. She took my face in her hands delicately and then slammed her lips onto mine. She began to kiss me roughly and her hands started to wander my body. I had no idea what had gotten into her like I'm not complaining but I don't know what to do in this moment. I feel like a complete airhead right now. I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her even closer to me but she pushed me back. How convient that I fell onto a bed.
"Ughh you can't just do that! I'm supposed to be mad at you", Nayeon sighed out.
"But you're the one that~"
"I know but you kissed Sana", She said lowly with her eyes to the floor.
"Where the hell did you get that information from?"
"Oh come on Y/n! I see the way she looks at you and the way you look at her, I'm not stupid"
"Nayeon...", I started saying while getting up from the bed and stood in front of her.
I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head up.
"Sana and I are close friends. I think of her as a sister nothing else I swear", I reassured her as I looked into her eyes.
She just nodded and shrugged my hands off.
"I just don't trust her", Nayeon blurted out.
"I get that but I do okay? She wouldn't do anything to hurt me or us", I said the last word in a whisper.
Nayeon just stared me up and down which gave me chills on what she was about to say or do next. She soon engulfed me in a hug that surprised me.
"I'm so sorry for acting like this, it isn't your fault", She mumbles into my neck.
"It's totally fine, I understand"
Silence filled the room as we just stood in hugging position, enjoying this moment. I broke the silence since I figured the girls are wondering what's going on.
"We should probably go back"
"Yeah you're right", She said as she removed her arms from my waist.
I unlocked the door and opened it but when I did three girls came stumbling in.
"Eavesdropping I see", I laughed with my eyebrows raised.
Dahyun, Sana, and Mina were standing in the doorway with their heads down as if they were children that just got caught doing something they weren't suppose to.
"What? Pff nuh uh", Mina casually said.
"Can we just go to the living room and have some fun?", Sana butted in already irritated.
We all nodded and went back to the living room where Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Momo were giggling about god knows what on the couch while Jeongyeon was in the recliner on her phone. They looked up once we all sat down.
"What were you two fagatrons doing in the room huh?", Jeongyeon said with a smirk but then put her hand over her mouth.
My eyes went wide and Sana slapped Jeongyeon's pea sized head.
"Fagatron?"
Nayeon was obviously confused to why Jeongyeon called us that.
"It's just an expression we use", Sana quickly added in trying to save my ass which I highly appreciate.
"Is it something to do with homosexuality?"
"Uhm uh I-I"
I was stuttering like I've never spoke a word in my life.
"Yeah it is but it's a nickname we say to friends, you know as endearment", Sana again tried to make this situation better.
"Hey I suggest you three not get into this lgbtxyz bullshit with Nayeon out of all people... she can go on and on about it", Momo replied as she took a sip from her red solo cup.
"Oh can she?", Jeongyeon finally imputed as her focus was now on Nayeon.
"I hope it's something good", Mina spitted out.
I could feel the tension in the room rise and I was not ready for what was about to be said and done.
"Of course it's nothing good", Dahyun said directly towards Mina.
"I just don't believe people should be doing those actions with the same sex", Nayeon said as if it was normal to say aloud.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!? Half of the girls in here are full homo!"
Well fuck. Jeongyeon snapped. It takes a whole shit ton to make her this angry.
Nayeon was taken back by this and stood up. Her face was almost unrecognizable by the disgust that was on it. Jeongyeon got up as well and went face to face with Nayeon. I sat there shocked at what was happening.
"Hey miss homophobia check out your "boyfriend", I'm sure you'll find out your just as fag as the rest of us"
"Jeongyeon you had no right!",I yelled as I jumped to my feet.
"She was bound to find out Y/n! How fucking delusional are you? Thinking you two would get married and it would be all unicorn and rainbows?"
I slapped her, the first time in all of our friendship I physically hurt her. A tear formed in her eye and she stormed out of the house. Sana went after her and the rest of the girls just looked between me and a girl that use to gaze at me in adoration was now backing away from me in utter disgust. To her I was now this sinful creature. My eyes were dampening with tears.
"I- I'm sorry", I whispered as I met her eyes.
All she did was shove past me. I guess I lost two people tonight.

———————
Hey guys so I'm back! Sorry for not updating in a LONG LONG time but here y'all go. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I tried making it super entertaining:)))