Ch.9: Everyone makes mistakes

Nayeon's pov

      I cannot believe this is happening to me. How could I have dated a girl for so long and didn't even know it? My stomach is churning at the remembrance. We held hands, kissed, and shared so much of our back stories with one another. I feel more betrayed than disgusted at this point. I was starting to fall for him... I mean her and now I don't know what to think anymore. She knows so much about me that I've never ever told anyone, not even my closest friends. What I've done isn't right, but it's not my fault.
"God I swear I'm a good person. I know I have committed a sin, but I promise I didn't know. I was tricked", I begged for forgiveness as I sat on my bed and looked up to my ceiling.
"Nayeon this is bullshit", Dahyun inputted while lying on the floor.
"Dahyun!"
"What? You obviously have feelings for this girl and that's totally fine, it's normal", She said almost about done with me.
"But the bible says~"
"Nayeon, God didn't write the bible okay? And there is no evidence of homophobia in it"
I sighed knowing I'm never going to beat her argument. I know there isn't evidence of it, but just something about anything lgbt makes me uncomfortable.
"I get it makes you uneasy, but that could just mean you're not comfortable with yourself yet", Dahyun implied in an assuring way.
"I think you're right"
"Oh shit really", She said in shock as I just nodded my head.
"I feel awful. My everything hurts Dahyun. I have no clue what to say to her or what to do to make this all go away", I said shedding a few tears.
"It won't go away. You can start by apologizing?"
"I apologize? She's the one who basically catfished me", I said clearly offended by her response.
"Well then just sit and weep I guess"
"I'm settling this now", I seriously said grabbing my car keys from my nightstand aggressively.
"Nayeon it's the day after! Give her some time!"
She was shouting from the front door while I was already buckling my seatbelt.
"Don't do anything stupid", She hollered one last time and disappeared back inside.
"She better be out of my house when I return", I huffed.

Y/n's pov

     Last night kept replaying in my head over and over again. All the things that were said were a hundred percent true. I took deep breaths trying to hold in my never ending tears. My eyes were starting to burn but I didn't care, all I knew was to let it all out. I buried myself in blankets and took in the comfort of my own bed. I haven't gotten out of my clothes from yesterday nor the bed. I kept staring at the clock that kept ticking on the wall in front of me. Half past one. Way past breakfast and lunch, two meals I've missed. Not a grumble from my stomach since I woke up. Feeling no hunger, only the ache of my chest. It seemed as if someone wrapped the upper part of my body in ropes and kept pulling them as if they weren't tight enough already. I know I should be working or doing something other than mopping around but she's overtaking my mind like some sort of virus. No getting away from it unless you have a vaccine, but how can you heal yourself if the same person that hurt you was the cure? I know I fucked up big time. I just want to make it right and apologize. I don't care if she never speaks to me again, I just want to give her an explanation.

     There was a loud pounding that I woke to. I must've fallen asleep. Damn does crying suck but man does it make you sleepy. I groaned not wanting to grasp the strength to force myself out of this bed. It's probably Sana wanting me to work things out with Jeongyeon and if I don't answer the door she'll never leave me alone. My feet shuffled to the door and I swung it open.
"Sana could you please~", I stopped dead in my tracks.
It was Nayeon, standing right in front of me with her hands behind her back. I was not prepared to see her.
"Hi... can we talk?", She lowly said.
"Uhm yeah. C'mon in", My voice was strained.
I moved to give her some room to enter and I closed the door behind her. She made her way to one of my couches in the living room.
"Y-you want anything?", I stuttered still standing near the door.
"I'm fine... thanks though"

     She moved her legs nervously as she sat. I built the courage to sit on the couch across from her. Nayeon's eyes followed my every movement until I took a seat.
"I'm just going to get straight to the point~"
"Ah Nayeon if you want me to stay the hell away from you, you didn't have to say it to my face. I already know"
She gulped at my response and fiddled with her fingers.
"I'm not going to ask you that", She spoke it as a whisper.
Nayeon came over and sat beside me, taking my left hand into hers. I was surprised by her actions and stared into her eyes.
"Y/n, I'm sorry about yesterday I just~ I had no idea how to handle it"
"I completely understand, what I did was messed up on so many levels. I should've told you from the beginning", I replied putting my head down.
"But if you hadn't, I would've turned you down and never knew what could have been. And I wouldn't have known that I would begin to love you"

Uhm excuse me?

——————————
Hey another chapter WOOT WOOT
Sorry if it's a little short but I hope you enjoy it none the less:D