I Think I Like You

You pronounce the names as : Kyren(Kai-Ren), Zurie(Zuh-Re), Esme(Ez-May)..lol I have some type of OCD lmao. Well sorry continue.

A picture of Zurie

Kyren

It is the start of first period and Zurie and I have all classes together. Sometimes I find that to be pretty weird, but Zurie always tells me to just let the gods give us this favor. Our first class is Biology, which I really like, which is ironic if you think about it, because vampire aren't actually alive.

Well that's the myth anyways, vampire are actually alive, well not all. Here are some interesting facts about my family and I, my mom and dad are what you consider pure bloods. Which means they were born as vampires, it is really rare for a vampire to get pregnant and when my dad got my mom pregnant with Eric, my grandma and grandpa told them to keep the baby a secret and not to tell the council. Then my mom and dad being the horn dogs they are had more sex. And that resulted in the pregnancy of Esme and I. Here is the weird part, I think it may just be because they were vampire but my mom got pregnant with me and Esme at the same time. So the normal human doctor would say that my mom is having twins, but no. I was born before Esme while is really weird. Even though Esme and I were basically created at the same time we were born at separate times.

That is like the first time in history something like that has ever happened. Esme was born a year later I was born which is really crazy! My mom was carrying Esme around in her stomach for a year and a half. People thought that Esme had died in my mothers womb and they were thinking on taking her out by force but my mom ended up giving birth to Esme one morning, in the bathroom, on the toilet. So yeah, Esme didn't really have the most elegant birth, but hey, she made it out.

Anyways getting off topic, Zurie and I were in class we sat in the back of the class to the left side next to each other near a window.

"Hey, how you feel about school so far?" Zurie asked curiously, "Meh its ok, im just waiting for lunch" She just giggled and looked forward. Then I looked around and say some girl checking me out. A winked at her and she blushed and I looked away.

I looked in front of me and saw some dude with nice spikey hair and really plump pink lips looking in my direction and I could tell he was eye raping me. When he we made eye contact I smirked at him and he just blushed and turned back around while biting his lip.

I swear, its like I don't even have to try. At first, in 9th grade I was straight, but I guess I ended up getting so much attention from both genders, I decide to be bi, because most of the dudes that wanted to hook up were sexy as fuck!

"Are you ok Ky ky, your eyes are glowing and youre starting to drool on your desk."

"oh shit, sorry, I was uhh....thinking of uhh.."

"Of how much times youre gonna get laid this school year" she said while chuckling to herself

"Go to hell" she looked at me and then laughed. The teacher came in and walked straight over to Zurie and I. "Keep the noise down in my class or I will separate you both" he said sternly while turning to walk away.

"Wow, what a dick" Zurie stated obviously. "Yeah what's his deal?"

He walked out of the class and came back in moments later. "Welcome to 10th grade you blubbering losers, I will be your funniest teacher ever."

Everyone in the class started to murmur. "Now I know that you all have had hard teachers in your past times. I look to change that, to spic things up I wasn't you all to start this year off with some new friends, switch seats now, opposite from the person that is currently sitting next to you."