"The Silent Bowl, the Eloquent Bowl"

"One afternoon, I leave you alone for one afternoon...AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS?!!" Sara exclaimed as she angrily waves the school paper in her hand.

After finding out about the food battle, Sara marched down to the school and asked around for the location of the bowl club,  where Soma is currently hiding behind Megumi as while she was trying to calm the angry girl down.

"Megumi, you need to step away from that moron!"

"Come on Sara, please calm down! I-It's my fault! I should have stopped him like you told me!" The blue haired girl said

Sara shook her head "It's not your fault, it's mine for thinking I could leave my so called older brother alone!!"

She tried to make a grab for him, with a yelp he quickly backed away and rushed to the tables with his sister on his tail. He stood on one side of the table while she was on the other. They ran in circles until both were out of breath.

"You know...the more you run...the worst...it gets for you." The red haired girl panted

"If you...would let me explain..."

"Explain, What?!" She banged the table with her fist "For weeks, you've been trying to get into a food war and each time I've beaten the crap out of you. I turn my back and look what happens!"

"B-But He did have a good reason!" Megumi spoke up, holding one of the clubs recipe books "Just take a look at this."

Sara look at the book in the shorter girl's hand before taking it. As she looked through the book, the expression on her face changed from anger to interest.

Soma slowly goes around the table to his sister side but keeps a safe distance just in case "So what do you think?"

"Well I'd tweak a few of them but overall they're pretty great." She closes the book "But it still doesn't explain your involvement in this."

"To make a long story short, Erina plans to shut down bowl club and use the space as she pleases and Ikumi Mito is the one in charge of taking this one. It turns out she's been doing this to a lot of clubs." Soma explained

"That still doesn't tell me why you're involved. If this club wants to stay standing why don't they do it themselves?"

"Because as soon as they realized who we were up against, they ran with their tails between their legs!" A shaky voice in the corner said.

She turned to see a guy, who looked and dressed like a Bōsōzoku with a pencil mustache and a black pompadour, hiding in the corner.

"Sorry I didn't see you there, I'm Sara Yukihira and you are?"

"I'm Kanichi Konishi, the president of bowl club."

"So you're the president, huh? Why are you hiding?"

He gulped, inching away from his hiding spot "I-I know when not to m-mess with a girl, y-you looked like you were going to kill someone!"

"Not kill.." she smirked "Just maim."

He screams at her confession and quickly bows to her "Please have mercy!!! Don't maim me!! I'm sorry I got your brother involved!! Spare me!!"

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. Just explain in detail everything that happened."

Kanichi nodded quickly, explaining everything leaving absolutely no detail out. After hearing everything, Sara sighed "Well I guess I have no choice but to let this war happen."

Soma eyes sparkled with excitement "Really?! You'll let me do it?!"

She nods "It's so we prove that just because an ingredient is expensive and high class, doesn't mean it's the best damn thing in the world. Soma, show her what's what, got it?"