The Second Reunion! Sara's first Food War! Part 1

Weeks pass by since Soma's food battle, besides the normal insults and glares thrown at her brother, nobody has tried to expel him. It led Sara to believe that maybe Isshiki was right. She just needed to let things run there course, however she got a feeling Erina wouldn't back down so easily, but for the time being she was going to enjoy this peace.

Little did she know, this peace wasn't going to last long.

(Scene change)

It was Saturday, which means someone from Kyokusei dorm would have to do the weekly grocery shopping and this week was Sara's turn.

She was walking back from the market, wearing:

While carrying 10 large bags of foods, 5 in each hand

While carrying 10 large bags of foods, 5 in each hand. Some men along her way volunteered to help her with them, but she rejected them. One: because didn't really need help and Two: most of them had a look in their eye thinking that if they helped, they could get a date or something out of it and that wasn't going to happen.

"Let's see I got everything Ms.Fumio asked, plus Yuki's pet chickens food, Ryoko's new timer, Shun's google's, Soma's spices..."

"How many times do I have to tell you? It won't happen! Not now, not ever!!"

As she entered school grounds, Sara heard a female's voice from a distance and whoever that voice belonged to didn't sound happy.

Without thinking, Sara ran in the direction of the voice. After a good three minute run, she quickly hide behind a tree when she was close enough to observe the situation.

She saw a girl around her age with short silver hair with a longer left bang that initially reaches the bottom of her chin. But the unique thing her eyes and skin. Her skin was fair and pale and her eyes were red, making Sara wonder if she was a foreigner.

The pale girl was backed into a tree, around her were three figures

The pale girl was backed into a tree, around her were three figures. Two stood a few feet away on each side of the tree, so she wouldn't be able to escape if she tried. In the center was a guy who made Sara believe he was descended from a rat given his large buck teeth.