Sara's First Food War! Part 3: The battle and aftermath.

Three days had pass and the day of Sara's Food War had finally arrived. Every single seat in the indoor stadium was filled with first years waiting to see who would come out on top.

"So it's the other transfer student vs Mausu Ibuki, who do you think will win?"

"I don't know man, Ibuki's family has alway graduated from the academy, so he's gotta a skilled cook but the transfer student did get an approval from Miss Erina. It's really hard to say."

The entire Kyokusei dorm sat in the crowd listening to the comments on Sara and Mausu Some think she could win and others didn't but all of them did want to see how skilled she is since Erina approved her dish.

"Everyone is so anxious to see Sara cook." Ryoko said.

"Well yeah! It's not everyday some is approved by one of the council members." Yuki happily replied "She's got this in the bag!"

"I wouldn't give her the win just yet." Shun said, looking at the arena.

Both of them turn to him "What, you think she'll lose?! That's so mean, Shun!"

"I didn't say Sara will lose, Yuki. I'm just saying that she's up against a guy who's family members has graduated from this school for generations, so until the match is over we won't really know who won."

"That'll be my sister."

They all looked at Soma "How do you know that?"

"Because when it comes to someone she's cooking for, she won't hold back."

Standing by the rails just a couple rows below them was Akira. He was on the phone speaking to his princess.

"You sure you have everything?"

"Are you really asking me that? You know how prepared I am for things, so of course I have everything I need."

"You forget what's at stake here? You lose and you'll have to leave."

He could hear her sighing from her end "Aki...I know what's going to happen if I lose. But you know how I am, if it's for someone I care about, I won't stop until there's nothing more I can do."

Now it was his turn to sigh. Of course he knew, when they were younger, he didn't open up to her at first and she kept coming back and back until he did. And when he did, the time she spent with him was filled with nothing but cooking for/with him, helping him and just having fun.

"Yeah, I know. It's what makes you so great."

She giggled "I just got back my friends, I'm not about to up and leave you guys again. So believe me I'll win."

He smiled "And I'll be cheering you on all the way, so give it your all."

"You know I will. Now I'm about to come out soon, so let's talk later, ok?"

"Yeah, bye princess."

"Bye."

(Scene change)

Sara sighed as she hung up and looked over her shoulder to see Alice right in her face. Again.

"Is this going to be a habit?" She asked, pushing her head back with two fingers .

"Who was that?" The pale girl asked, ignoring Sara's question.

"A friend." She replied, going over to Ryo, who was looking in her cooler. "He's another one I met while traveling with my dad."

"Him?!" They perked up, one in interest while the other in distaste.

"Why is it that surprising? I've been to like six or seven counties in that time, of course I was bound to meet other people."