4.

The ride was long, but awkward. I'm in the arms of a monster, better yet, my date for the next couple of weekends. As John drove his bike, we passed by the trees, making me see how beautiful nature really is, everything. From the dirt, to the top of the tree. "Beautiful," I mumbled to myself.

John glances back,"What did you say?" He asks. I cleared my throat and spoke loud so he could hear me,"The forest, its..beautiful. Everyday as I drove past it, I never got to see what lies in the forest. So, I called it beautiful." I said. He shook his head, the moment silenced out, and I told him to turn into my house. I looked around to see if my parents were home yet, but to my luck they weren't. John had cut the engine off, as I hopped off his motorcycle giving him his helmet back. "So, thanks for the ride home, I guess." I said nervously. He looks as me, and tilts his head side to side then began speaking in Italian, "Non me ne frega niente se devo tornare a casa con te. finchè sono lì con te, il momento non sarebbe rovinato, perché sei speciale per me."
(I don't give a damn if I have to walk with you home. As long i'm there with you, the moment wouldn't be ruined, because your special to me.) As he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear, causing me to blush.

I avoid eye contact with him, then began to clear my throat once more, "I'll see you tomorrow at school. You have places to be at right?" I wanted him to leave. He makes me nervous,  not to mention that he's a intimidating man who can do ruthless things. "No rush here mi amor, why don't you invite me in? Its rude to not invite your guest inside, right?" He said with his devil look. I hesitate to say anything, my mind and my heart had different answers for this situation, and honestly the only guy that has came into my room was my best friend Ryan and my family members.

"I guess you can come in for a bit. I wanted to be alone, but it would be rude if you went home." He smiles,"Thank you Mina." He gets off of his bike, we both walk into my house. I glance at everything, my house was a mansion. Had very expensive items inside, John was surprised on the living state that I was in. "So what does your parents do for a living? If I may ask?" I frowned,"My mother is the best surgeon in the whole state and my father is the best lawyer out there. So I'm kinda expected to be the next greatest thing out there." I paused for a moment hating that I have to be great. Why does is have to be me? I began walking around my house, examining every little detail that was inside.

"My parents expect alot from me, so education is the important thing for me.  There sending me to Harvard, my father wants me to do business or law, but my mom wants me to do something in the medical field. So, I don't have a much better choice for what I really want to do in life." I took in a deep breath as I finished my rant about my life. I look back to see how John was doing, his face was filled with sadness, pity. I felt my eyebrows knotted up, I was confused. Why did he care? Why is he even caring for what I feel about this, or even how my life is? "I'm sorry, Mina." He murmured. My eyes widen, did he just apologize for the way my life is? "Why do you care John? Its not like you caused any of it, and you shouldn't apologize for this." I said bluntly, I felt the hot tears streaming down my face. I quickly became very vulnerable to the subject and had a break down in my living room.

I fell into my knees, crying. Allowing the feelings getting the best of me, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me. "Where is your room at, I heard a car pull up and I don't want them to see you like this?" John asked softly. I hiccupped,"Go upstairs and the last door to your right is my room." As I finished, he picked me up and walked me to my room. I cried softly into the crook of his neck, I hated that I was weak. Hated everything that was going on around me, I wish I could leave, live the life I've always wanted. But I knew, I couldn't.

John's POV-
Mi amor... I didn't understand why she seemed so happy on the outside but so broken on the inside. It broke me to see her cry the way that she did, it looked like she was holding onto the pain for a long time, till she couldn't take it anymore. She cried on my shoulder/neck, she was shaking from the amount of tears that's she was crying from. I walked into her room and it was cute.

Her bed was perfectly made, everything was organized plus her room smells wonderful. Mangos. I placed her on her bed, placing her soft, small blanket on her. As I stood up, I was stopped. I looked down to see her hand on my jacket, "Please...don't leave me alone. I don't wanna be lonely today." She said. Her eyes pleaded with me. My poor mi amor, I let out a sigh. "Okay, just let me make one phone call and I'll be back." I said honestly. She pointed to the bathroom indicating that I can use it. I walked into the bathroom,  closing the door. I pulled out my phone, dialing one of my men so they can do work without me. "Hello boss." Marco said.

"Ascolta Marco, non andrò all'incontro stasera, quindi tu, Chad, e un paio dei nostri uomini più forti ci saremo. e voglio un rapporto su questo va bene. No questions asked on my whereabouts, alright." I said with my serious tone. (listen Marco, i wont make it to the meeting tonight, so you, Chad, and a couple of our strongest men be there. and i want a report on this alright) "You got it boss, anything else before I let you go?" He asks. I replied no and ended the call. Never once have I ever missed a meeting with the other head bosses, I walked back into her room. And she was gone from her bed. In panic, I pulled out my gun to see where she went, but to find her on her rooftop. Looking up at the moon, tonight was the fullest and brightest. She looked at with awe, I had a odd feeling in my heart and my stomach. I didn't know what it meant but it was a warm feeling.

She looks back,"I'm sorry if I scared you, I come out here to get fresh air or to look at the sky." I smiled, I took a couple of steps back to allow her to come back in her room. "Are you alright, Mina?" I asked. She nodded," I'm hungry, I already called for pizza and other junk food. Do you like movies  Mr. Williams?" I smiled sheepishly, "Yes, Ms. Miranda, I do."

●●●●●●
DO YOU LOVE THERE CHEMISTRY! I finally did John's first POV, was it good. Do I need more corrections lmk, thank u for reading the book.