5.

John's POV-
The night was off. I never thought I would feel this type of way to a normal girl. Mina was different from the others that I laid in bed with. Not that I would even care that I get into bed with her, I don't think that when it comes to Mina. I want to be selfish, want her to look at me with her dark brown eyes, have her hands intertwined with him. I want to give her the world before anyone else could do so, I know I'm not heading in a great path. I know I'm putting her life in danger, but I'll lay my life down for her. Her parents weren't coming home bbecause of work so Mina and I had the whole house to our self's.

Later on that night, Mina and I watch Fifty Shades series. Christian was a good guy with some fucked up interests, and Anastasia was the one who helped him, make him see who he really was. Mina cried in many scenes, I laughed or chuckle at her,"Stop making fun of me! It's sad!" She whined. I laughed even more,"Look, I know it hurts to see her leave him but you also gotta understand too. He was getting horny when he beat her ass, literally. And she didn't want that, so she left." I drifted the last part.

I began to wonder if Mina would ever leave me, would she? I know I'm the most scared mafia man out there, but I can't be who I really am around Mina,  she changes me, makes me feel different.

"John, if you think about me leaving you your wrong," I look to my right, in shook on what she said. Her eyes filled with pity, "I'm not leaving you, you may have a different life style than what I have. But, I can't judge you for it. You chose this and if you wanna be even more bigger than what you are then, I'll support you then. Because I'm your friend, and friends stick together. No matter what." She finishes. I smiled at her, then places a kiss on her forehead, "Thank you Mina. Your loyalty is unique and unquestionable." I said with pride.

She smiles at me, we both paused and looked into each others eyes. The world seemed to stop, I placed my hand on her cheek, giving small; soft strokes with my thumb. I run my hand up to her hair, to the back on her neck, slowly pulling her closer to me. I kept my eyes on her lips, they looked plump and soft. Most kissable lips I've ever seen, as I was about to lean in for the kiss. A small no escaped from her lips. "But why, Mina? As much you want to deny it, I know you feel something for me. Don't lie." I whispered to her. I leaned forward to her ear,"Don't fight it Mina, it's just a kiss." I said as I place small kiss on her ear, then leaving wet kisses on her neckline.

Her skin was so soft on my lips, it even smelled like mangos. Then she pushed herself away, leave a small space between the both of us. "I can't be another female that you sleep with John." She said sadly, My heart broke, mi amor has no clue what she means to me. "I would never abuse your body. You really do think of me that way?" I asked her. A short pause came from her, her eyes filled with sadness, "Its what everyone thinks John, I don't want to be used and tossed out as if I'm nothing but trash. "

Her words stung me. Wounded a place that was unknown to me, without me thinking I pulled her closer to me and roughly placed a kiss on her lips. She gasp in surprise. But slowly gives in, our lips move in sync. One of my hands were on her waist and the other was in her hair, gripping it. Our tongues touched and she moaned in my mouth, our movements became more fast. I stood up, not leaving her lips. I laid her down, her legs wrapped around my waist, her small hands in my hair. Leaving me laying on top of her, having one arm supporting my body weight and the other to explore her body.

She whimpers, "J-John, please." Her chest rises up and down. "What do you want, Mina?" I said sexually. I leaned in to her ear, using my other hand to lift up her shirt. I saw her bra, and the out line of her cleavage. "Beautiful. " I said to her. She blushes from my comment, I nibbled on her left breast, and gripping her other breast with my other hand, which was making her squirm. "I-I want you..John." She said, as she finally lets out. I smiled sheepishly, "As you wish, mi amor. But you can't touch me anymore love. So place your hand above your head, and stay still." I said dangerously. She was shaking, I traveled down, leaving wet kisses on her body. I sucked on a few spots, making her moan loud. "JOHN! P-please!" She yells, I kiss her waist line, making her squirm around even more. With the little lighting that I had, I saw her.

She was beautiful and I wanted more. "Mina, I'm gonna take your pants off, I just want a taste." I said low. She nodded. I took her pants to see her black thong she had on,"Victoria secret, lovely. " I said as I flipped her over to see her big, round ass of hers. She let's out a giggle, "You find this funny, Mina? I'll show you what's funny." I smacked her ass with my right hand. She yells in both pain and pleasure. I flip her on her back, I stand up to take my shirt off. Her eyes look at my body, "Don't worry mi amor, you'll feel this one day."

Then I began to kiss her stomach, then began to pull her underwear off. I licked one finger, then slowly placed inside of her. Her back arches, then moans my name out. So wet, so hot also tight. Just for me. She moans as I slowly go in and out. As I took my finger out, I licked her cum off. "You taste good Mina. Let's see if you can cum for me even more." I said husky.

I began to eat her out, her legs were in my way. So I lifted her legs even higher, exposing her pussy even more. I sucked her clit, fingering her even more, her legs began to shake violently. "Just let it go Mina, you'll feel better." She screams my name out then comes in my mouth. She relaxes, then begins to close her eyes from exhaustion. "Was that your first time getting eatin out?" I asked. In the back of my mind I hoped that I was her first, "Yeah, your my first. " she says honestly. She looks at me, "Can you close your eyes, so I can get pants on." She said nervously. I laughed at the thought of her shyness, but did so.

I heard her opening and closing things then ran to her bed. I took my pants off so I could get comfortable with her. She nuzzles to me, I pull her closer to me. I softly stroke her side,"Goodnight Mina, my Mina."

●●●●●●●
Very unexpected, I know. But at least they didnt have sex, I'm glad that John respects her body. And the song is called changes by Deftones
Like it, comment what u think or private message me about anything thank you guys!