Dad leaves

Srry if I did steal anyone's drawings/makings (or whatever they're called). They looked really well drawn and I wanted to use them for the cover and pics of this book!
Luv,
WP278

Alexis's POV
My name is Alexis Anderson and I'm a girl who has long curly brown hair, blue eyes, and I sometimes wear badass clothes and other times I wear nice clothes (but that only happens when I feel like it). My dad is Hank Anderson and he drinks a lot, always wears suits, and he is leaving for a job assignment for 1 month. He never lets me go anywhere without protection or a stalker trying to make sure I'm okay and how do I know this you ask?Well one time I caught a guy stalking me and lead him down an alleyway, I eventually lost him and headed home to a worried dad. He said a 'buddy' of his was going to come over and look after me. That's when I lost my shit and started arguing about why I don't need a babysitter to babysit my ass. He won. But I wasn't gonna give up that easily.

Time skip to when Hank is leaving

As my dad was checking things off his list of stuff I made sure they were all packed up. "Looks like everything's in its place" I said as I shut the trunk and locked it. "Well I'm off then and you be a good girl and don't give Connor any sass while I'm gone, okay?" Hank said. "I still don't see why I need a babysitter, I can take care of myself!" "Really? Give me 3 good reasons why I should not let Connor babysit your ass." Hank said as he started his car. "I'm 23, I have sumo, and I have 35 weapons hidden in the house!" I said angrily. "Well then Connor will be for backup when I'm away on this business trip alright?!" he shouted. I shot him an angry look and groaned. "Look. I know your old now like me but you need more protection then just that and Connor will be able to help with that." "Now are you going to hug me or just talk more shit?" He said holding his arms out like a scarecrow. "Fine". I said with a puff. I hugged him and squeezed hard then he said "Connor will arrive around 8." "Okay old man." He smiled, got into his car, and left with a honk.

I went inside and made dinner. It was 7:45 when i was done so I decided to eat, then I played with Sumo and his favorite toy. (A squeaky hamburger)

When it was 8:00 I heard a knock on the door and saw threw the window that it was an Android. *Fucker assigned an Android to look after me? He's gonna get it when he comes back from his little job assignment!* He rung the doorbell again. I got up and opened the door to meet his chocolate brown eyes. "So you must be Connor." I said leaning against the door. "Yes. I am the Android sent by Cyberlife to look after you when Lieutenant Anderson is gone." He said and rotated his head a little to his left. "What the fuck are you looking at" I said with a hint of anger. "Sorry it's just I noticed Sumo was hungry." I sighed and said "Come in." *This is going to be a long fucking month.*