My Friends

Alexis's POV
Today I was gonna ask Connor if somebody I knew could come over. Of course I would've thought he would say no at first because he's doing his job, but he said yes. So I texted my friends in group chat if they wanted to come over. They all said yes and I reminded them of Connor, so that they wouldn't get confused of why he was here.

15 minutes later

I heard a knock at the door and I looked out of the window to see Emily Parker, Kassidy Nunn, and Haliee Lotter. I opened the door and immediately got tackled by Kassidy Nunn. "I missed you, best friend!" She said as she bear hugged me. "Kass I can't breath!" I said as she loosened her grip. Kassidy was the sweet one wearing cute innocent things like a bunny crop top, shorts, blue tennis shoes, and colorful socks. "Let me guess you want me to summon a demon and drink it's blood for you, right?" Said by the ironic person in the group, Haliee. "Nice try, but you 'messed up' on the first one." I say with sarcasm. Haliee was a super gothic person who loved dark things like gore, darkness, demons, etc. Hell she even wore her own pentagram shirt at her own house along with demon socks, red pants, and black shoes. "Haliee by my calculations that wouldn't work anyways, because summoning a demon is just a-" says Emily while getting cut off by Haliee. "Oh shut it nerd, you know you can't mess with my talents." Haliee says as she sees Connor approach. "Well looks like you weren't lying." "Why would I be you know my dad just like I know him." I say while they all come in. "Yeah, but I couldn't see him actually getting an Android to look after you." Haliee says with looking at Connor.
When everyone was settled in on the couch, my friends decided that they wanted to play the game '7 minutes in heaven' with Connor. I asked him if he wanted to and he said yes. We all sat in a circle with Kassidy going first then Emily, Haliee, me, and ending with Connor. Kassidy spun the bottle and the last thing I wanted was to be in a closet for 7 minutes with nothing to do in the dark with Connor, because I heard some 'special shit' goes down in there when you are left alone with a guy in the dark. But of course the bottle planted between me and Connor on the 5th round. I'd already pranked them all thinking that I was actually making out with Haliee, because they think me and her are so alike and that's also why she's my best friend out of all of them. So Emily pushed me in and she tried to push Connor but failed and landed on her face. She was okay but when me and Connor were alone. Connor asked while sitting down "Why exactly are we doing this, Alexis?" "Because they're my stupid special friends who want to have fun and I promise I will let them have fun." I say with a finger up but I couldn't see it. All I could see was Connors LED light and it turn from blue to yellow. "Hey Connor what does it mean when your LED light turns yellow?" I ask "It means something's bothering me or I'm scared of something." He says the last part kinda soft. "Well what is it that's bothering you?" I ask sitting down in front of him since he wasn't facing the door. "Well....it's just that......I'm in a closet....with Lieutenant Anderson's daughter....playing a game....where something happens inside of a closet." He says looking away so his LED light was facing towards me. "Connor you do know that you can choose not to do anything and just talk right?" "I know it's just...it's dark and I'm in here with a woman I'm close to." He said as I leaned over and switched on the lights. "Thank you, Alexis." He says with gratitude. "Sure thing now that that's over they should let us out in 3......2...........1" I say as Kassidy opens the closet door and says " Oh you didn't do anything romantic like." She says looking at Connor and me with a smirk. "Course we didn't we're friends." I say as Connor looks at me with a cute expression I hadn't seen before.
12 more rounds later. I'm in the closet with Connor again. "How about we know each other better by talking to each other, okay?" I say as I flicked the lights back on. "Sure." He says sitting down with me. "What's your favorite color?" "Blue." "Mine too!" I say with us both laughing. "Hey can I ask a question?" "Sure." He says giving me a confused look. "What was it like to wake up in a building to be sold off to?" "Well I remember it going like this: I woke up and saw nothing but a woman of my size in front of me with curled black hair on the top of her head and brown skin. Then I realized I was in a rose garden with her. "Hello there Connor do you know who I am?" She said with an eyebrow raised. "Yes. You are Amanda. You work for Cyberlife and you are my guide and assistant to my cases." I say while looking into her dark brown eyes. I became friends with Amanda, but in the end I betrayed her to become a deviant so that I could actually feel and do what I want." "Woah, Connor that's amazing." I say while smiling at him. At this moment Kassidy opens the closet doors and says "Okay you two stop making out and get your booties out." As we got out I noticed everyone was in the kitchen having a snack. "Got hungry?" "Yeah hope you don't mind if we ate a little." Kassidy said as she sat down at the counter. "I don't mind and what do you guys want to do next?" "Well when's the last time you watched 'It' Alexis?" Haliee asks with a devilish smile. "Since 5 months ago Haliee. Top that!" I say winning the last time I watched a scary movie contest. "Well mine was yesterday at my boyfriends apartment." She says with a grin that meant she won. "Oh man!" I say with defeat in my voice. "Well we could watch it today if you want, just try not to get scared and I'll let you win our little contest." She says going to the living room. "Your on!" I say running to the closet that held all the movies. I got out It and put it on. Kassidy got a blanket and put it around us even Connor. Then the movie started.