Likes and Dislikes

This is a full list of what Alexis likes and hates.
Likes
•Anything Chocolate
•Favorite Fantasy Movies-Lilo and Stitch & Avatar
•Favorite Horror Movies-It and Lights Out
•Favorite Movie Genes-Horror and Fantasy
•Favorite Meal-Pancakes
•Favorite Song-Weak by: AJR
•Favorite Activity-Watching movies/Playing a childlike game
Hates
•Men checking her out
•Being Stalked
•Her ex boyfriend
•Bedtime stories
•Pineapples
•Noisy neighbors
•Anime
Alexis's POV
I woke up to the smell of pancakes. *What happened last night?* *Oh yeah...* I got out of bed and stepped into the hall. I entered the kitchen and saw Connor cooking pancakes. "I didn't know you could cook." I said. "I have been given many programs to help look after you Ms. Anderson." He picked up a plate and put the pancakes on it then he served it to me. "Enjoy." He said with a grin. "You didn't need to cook Connor." I say with friendliness. "But I wanted too." He said. I thought about last night how I yelled at him for following me around. I decided to say something I haven't said in a very long time. "Hey Connor can we start over?" I say with regret of last night. "What do you mean?" He says looking confused. "About last night, when I yelled at you. I'm sorry." I say grabbing my right arm with my left. I looked up and he was grinning. He then said "It's alright and I'm sorry too. For following you around so much." "Thanks for the meal." I say as I let go of my arm and go to sit down. I tasted the pancakes trying not to look like I loved them as much as I eat them all the time when I can but I couldn't help myself. Connor ended up saying "Not so fast Ms. Anderson! You may choke!" "But it tastes so fucking good!" I say while eating even more.

When I was done with the pancakes made by Connor I decided to talk to him since I was gonna spend a whole month with him. So I followed him into the living room and said "Hey Connor those pancakes were delicious! Do you think you can cook them all the time, please?" "Maybe not all the time, but sure." "Thanks Connor." I say smiling. We both sat down next to each other on the couch and to break the silence I say "So, what do you want to watch?" "Anything you want to Ms. Anderson." He says looking at me. "You know you can call me by my name and not that." I say while getting up and picking out the movie Avatar. "Okay, Alexis" he says smiling. "How about Avatar?" I say as he nods politely. I put the movie on and get comfortable.

Time Skip to Avatar's Kissing scene

As I watched Avatar with Connor I totally forgot about the kissing scene and I remembered it just right now, because boom the kissing scene came on. I watched the part thinking of my ex boyfriend and how he treated me. When were dating he always tried to get into my pants and that's why I didn't want to date him anymore, because it got to the point where he would hit me if I didn't do as he said. I hated the thought of him and I could feel my hand form a fist. "Are you okay Alexis?" I looked over and saw Connor looking at me with a concerned face. "Yeah. It's just....never mind." "If there's something wrong I'll try to fix it." He says. I laugh and say "There's nothing you can do about a broken heart though." I then feel Connor hug me. "C-Connor?! What the hell are you doing?!" He let go of me. "Sorry, it's just I thought you could use a hug, because I heard that hugging helps." I smile and hug him saying "It does help and....thanks Connor." I felt him hug me back. We let go of each other and see the kissing scene go off of the tv which meant the next scene was coming on.

Time skip to the end of the movie

I then asked what Connor what he would like to do next while putting the movie up in its original place in the closet. "Why don't we play a game of Hide and Seek?" I stared into his eyes with my jaw dropping hella low. "Um Alexis?" He said confused. I shouted at the top of my lungs "YOU LOVE PLAYING KID GAMES?!?!" ".....yes?" He said confused. "Sorry it's just I love playing that game. But one question, do you know this house well?" "No. Not really...why?" "You'll see." I say smiling. Connor decided that he should count first while go hide. I hid in my dads bedroom behind his wardrobe, because I know that there's this crack in the wall that he was trying to hide. But I found it and I always would hide in that spot when he was looking for me, and it would also be my secret place to spy on him too. I went in and I was lucky I still fit. I pulled the wardrobe closer to the wall and held my breath while I got out of view of the crack. I could hear Connor coming straight to my dads room as I held back laughter I heard him say "Now where would she hide?" I held my breath and waited for him to leave. It was about 20 minutes later that I heard him call out "I give up!" I yelled "I'm in Hanks room!" "But I checked everywhere! How could you be in here still?" "Look behind the wardrobe!" I heard him pulling dads wardrobe. I crawled out of the hole and said "Ta-Da!" "I would never of guessed that spot!" He says with a smile. "Exactly!" I say as I moved dads wardrobe back to its original place.

Time skip to the end of the game

As the game ended on the 10th round. I won by 9 and Connor won by 1, because I felt bad and hid in a corner with my hands covering my eyes saying that I was invisible. "That was really hard." He said sitting down at the counter. "Only because you didn't know the house like me." I smiled as I remembered playing this game with dad. He was terrible at it. He looked up and laughed. "So what do you want to do next?"
I ran out of ideas and fingers

Connor's POV
It took me most of my time thinking of what we would do tomorrow. So I decided to cook her favorite food as a peace offering.
"I didn't know you could cook." I heard Ms. Anderson say. "I have been given many programs to help look after you Ms. Anderson." I say as I picked up a plate and put the pancakes on it then I served it to her. "Enjoy." I say with a grin. "You didn't need to cook Connor." She said with friendliness. "But I wanted too." I say. "Hey Connor can we start over?" I hear her say. "What do you mean?" I say confused. "About last night, when I yelled at you. I'm sorry." She said grabbing her right arm with her left. I grinned at the thought of how I liked her being friendly. I then say to make her feel better "It's alright and I'm sorry too. For following you around so much." "Thanks for the meal." She says as she lets go of her arm and goes to sit down. She tasted the pancakes and I hoped it was delicious. I then realized maybe it was too delicious, because she stuffed her mouth with pancakes. I ended up saying "Not so fast Ms. Anderson! You may choke!" "But it tastes so fucking good!" She says while eating even more.
When I talked her into eating normal I watched her finish her meal. When she was done with the pancakes I decided to go to the living room. Then I hear a her voice from behind me. "Hey Connor those pancakes were delicious! Do you think you can cook them all the time, please?" "Maybe not all the time, but sure." "Thanks Connor." She says smiling. We both sit down next to each other on the couch and she spoke up and said "So, what do you want to watch?" "Anything you want to Ms. Anderson." I say looking at her. "You know you can call me by my name and not that." She says while getting up and picking out a movie. "Okay, Alexis" I say smiling at how beautiful her name was. "How about Avatar?" She says as I nod 'yes'. She put the movie on.

Time Skip to Avatar's Kissing scene

As I watched Avatar with Alexis I saw a kissing scene come up. I looked over at Alexis and watched her not blink for a while until I saw her hand turn into a fist. I was thinking maybe somethings wrong so I asked "Are you okay Alexis?" She looked over. "Yeah. It's just....never mind." "If there's something wrong I'll try to fix it." I say. She laughed and said "There's nothing you can do about a broken heart though." I immediately thought of her ex and how she hated him so I decided to hug her. "C-Connor?! What the hell are you doing?!" I let go of her. "Sorry, it's just I thought you could use a hug, because I heard that hugging helps." She smiled and hugged me saying "It does help and....thanks Connor." I hugged her back feeling happy. We let go of each other and the kissing scene goes off.

Time skip to the end of the movie

I then hear Alexis saying what I would want to do next while she was putting the movie up in the closet that held all the movies. "Why don't we play a game of Hide and Seek?" I say and I just saw her staring into my eyes with her jaw dropped. "Um Alexis?" I say confused at what she was doing. She then shouted at the top of her lungs "YOU LOVE PLAYING KID GAMES?!?!" ".....yes?" I say kinda confused at what she would say next. "Sorry it's just I love playing that game. But one question, do you know this house well?" "No. Not really...why?" "You'll see." She says smiling. I decided that I should count first while she went and hid. I could hear Alexia opening a door on the right side of the hall leading to Lieutenant Anderson's room and her room. I decided to go straight to Lieutenant Anderson's room. "Now where would she hide" I said. I looked everywhere and I even analyzed the whole room before I gave up. It was about 20 minutes later that I gave up completely and yelled "I give up!" I heard her yell "I'm in Hanks room!" "But I checked everywhere! How could you be in here still?" "Look behind the wardrobe!" I pulled at Lieutenant Anderson's wardrobe and I saw a crack in which Alexis crawled out. "Ta-Da!"she says as she completely leaves the hole in the wall. "I would never of guessed that spot!" I say with a smile. "Exactly!" She said as she moved Lieutenant Anderson's wardrobe back to its original place.

Time skip to the end of the game

The game ended on the 10th round. Alexis won by 9 and I won by 1, because I saw her hiding in a corner with her hands covering her eyes saying that she was invisible. "That was really hard." I say sitting down at the counter. "Only because you didn't know the house like me." She says. I looked up and laughed. "So what do you want to do next?" She asks.