Date Night

Alexis's POV
As soon as I woke up Sumo licked my face and I heard Connor laughing. "Connor!" I yell while hearing him telling Sumo that was enough kisses. I get up as soon as Sumo gets off of me. I started rubbing all of the slobber off my face. Then I feel Connor wiping it off with what looked like a towel. "Thanks Connor." I say as I get up. "No problem Alexis. How did you sleep?" "Quite good. I wasn't expecting Sumo to wake me up though." "That was my idea. I called him in here and held him up for him to lick you." "Well nice wake up call." I say punching his arm playfully. "Are you hungry?" He says getting up and leaving the room. "Yeah. Why?" "You'll see." He says heading into the hallway. I get out of bed and follow him. In the kitchen I see some pancakes with chocolate and strawberries on top. I say to Connor smiling "Your the best!" I then hug him and get down to eating. When I was done eating I washed up and asked Connor what he wanted to do today. "Well I've been thinking and...." he pulled out a bouquet of roses and handed them to me. "Oh Connor. They're so beautiful!" I say sniffing them. "I was wondering if I....and you...... could..go...on a date?" He says slowly. I then see his LED light turn yellow and I can hear him getting nervous. I hugged him and said "Of course." I smiled happily. "Where do you want to go?" Connor said as his LED light turns blue. I thought for a moment and decided on the best place ever. "What about Townhouse? The restaurant that's about 6 blocks away from here and has the best food." "It's a date." Connor says while holding my hand and kissing it gently. We both decided to watch some movies while we waited. During one, Connor made a joke that made me laugh for 10 minutes straight.

Time skip to Date Night

When we were getting ready for our date, I decided to wear something really nice. So I picked out a red (tie-in-the-middle) crop top, with shorts that had holes in them, and some black tennis shoes. I cam out and saw Connor who picked out a tuxedo with a black bow and black shoes. He looked very handsome and I could hear his heart thump and his engine rumble. I could tell he was overheating from seeing me like this. Then he said that I looked very beautiful and I said thanks, then we headed out. We arrived at the reception and Connor got us seats. We were looking at what we wanted and then Connor nuzzled his head between my head and shoulders, whining for attention. "Connor!" I said playfully and kissed his forehead. We ordered our food when the waitress came around. Then I started talking to Connor about different subjects. I then wondered why Connor ordered food, because he's an Android and he isn't supposed to eat. Is he? So I asked him and he said "Well an Android can eat it's just we don't feel it. This also happens when we drink too." I then understood and asked one more question which was about the roses. "Where did you get the flowers?" "Last night I went out and bought some." He says while our food came out. We ate and told jokes which got us closer to each other. Then at exactly 8:58 Connor started to get closer and closer next to me. As he did so, I did so too. We never really got any lip action, but this time was different. This time Connor asked with puppy eyes "Alexis can I kiss you?" I looked at him and saw how cute he was and allowed it. We both leaned in and he smashed his lips against mine. I then felt my hands go around his neck, while his hands went around my waist. He held on and when we finished, he nuzzled his head onto mine and was smiling.

Time skip to End of the Date

We got to know each other a lot better that night. Especially with the best kiss he ever gave me. We drove home and I closed the door to my house, once we were inside. Connor then came over and kissed me again. He let go and asked if he could kiss me again. I allowed it, but only this last time. His hands touched my hips on this one and my hands went to his chest, then he kissed me gently. As I kissed I could feel his engine and metal heart thump. We sealed the kiss as we both let go of each other and he hugged me close. "That was the best night ever." I say as I snuggle my head onto his chest. "Well I'm glad it was the best. But I have a different story." Connor says making me pull my head away and look into his chocolate eyes. "What was it that's so different?" I say with a worried look. "Your kiss was the best kiss I ever had." He says and puts his head onto mine and looks into my blue eyes. I giggle and say "Thanks Connor." I then yawn and Connor takes me to bed. I lay down and he kisses the top of my head saying "Good night Alexis. I love you." "I love you too." I mumble. I fall asleep.

Connor's POV

As soon as Alexis woke up I pick Sumo up and whispered "Get her, Sumo." Sumo then licked her face and I couldn't help but laugh. "Connor!" She yells while I tell Sumo that was enough kisses. She gets up as soon as Sumo gets off of her. She started rubbing off all of the slobber that was left behind. I thought it would be cute if I wiped it for her. So I took a towel I had and wiped it off. "Thanks Connor." She says as she gets up. "No problem Alexis. How did you sleep?" "Quite good. I wasn't expecting Sumo to wake me up though." "That was my idea. I called him in here and held him up for him to lick you." "Well nice wake up call." She says punching my arm playfully. "Are you hungry?" I say getting up and leaving the room. "Yeah. Why?" "You'll see." I say heading into the hallway. I prepared her a meal of pancakes with chocolate and strawberries. I then hear her get out of bed and she starts to follow me. She then looks towards me and starts smiling at me. She then says "Your the best!" She hugs me and starts eating. When she was done eating she washed her hands and asked me what I wanted to do today. "Well I've been thinking and...." I shakily pull out a bouquet of roses and hand them to her. "Oh Connor. They're so beautiful!" She says smelling them. I gush over how beautiful she was when she smelled them. But then I realize I need to ask her the question I've been wanting to ask her ever since I saw her. "I was wondering if I....and you...... could..go...on a date?" I say slowly and shakily. I could feel my engine start overheating and my heart thump very fast. It start to cease when she hugged me and said "Of course." I feel like my feet left the ground at what she said and hugged back. "Where do you want to go?" I say remembering what I was supposed to say and do. She thought for a moment. "What about Townhouse? The restaurant that's about 6 blocks away from here and has the best food." "It's a date." I say while holding her hand and kissing it. We both decided to watch some movies while we waited. During one, I made a joke that made her laugh for 10 minutes straight.

Time skip to Date Night

When we were getting ready for our special date, I decided to wear something really gentleman-like. So I picked out a tuxedo with a black bow and black shoes. I came out and took one look at her. I fell my heart thump fast and my engine overheat again. But I said that she looked very beautiful and she said thanks, then we headed out. We arrived at the reception and I got us seats. We were looking at what we wanted on the menu and then I nuzzled my head between her head and shoulders whining for attention, because I thought it would be cute. "Connor!" She said playfully and she kissed my forehead. We ordered our food when the waitress came around. Then she started talking to me about different subjects. Then she asked me if I could eat, because I ordered food. So I said "Well an Android can eat it's just we don't feel it. This also happens when we drink too." She then asked me one more question which was about the roses. "Where did you get the flowers?" "Last night I went out and bought some." I say while our food came out. We ate and told jokes which got us closer to each other. Then at exactly 8:58 I decided to get closer and closer next to her, So I could make my move. As I did so, she followed me. Then when I felt that the time was right, I asked with puppy eyes "Alexis can I kiss you?" She looked at me and allowed it. We both leaned in and I kissed her. I then felt her hands go around my neck, while she did that my hands went around her waist. I held on feeling myself soar and when I let go of her, I then nuzzled my head onto hers and smiled.

Time skip to End of the Date

We drove to her and Lieutenant Anderson's house and she closed the door. Once we were inside, I came over and kissed her again. Her lips felt so soft and so warm against mine that I loved to kiss her everyday. I let go and asked if I could kiss her again. She allowed it, but only this last time. My hands went her hips and her hands went to my chest, then I kissed her. As I kissed I could feel my engine and metal heart thump. We sealed the kiss as we both let go of each other and I hugged her close. "That was the best night ever." She says as she snuggled her head onto my chest. "Well I'm glad it was the best. But I have a different story." I say making her pull her head away and look into my eyes. "What was it that's so different?" She says with a frown. "Your kiss was the best kiss I ever had." I say and put my head onto hers and I look into her water-colored blue eyes. She giggled and said "Thanks Connor." She then yawned and I take her to bed. She layer down and I kissed the top of her head saying "Good night Alexis. I love you." "I love you too." She mumbles. She fell asleep.