A Month Goes By

Alexis POV
A month goes by already and dad comes home. I surprise him with two things. Of course Connor wasn't there in the living room when I had to tell him about me and Connor. The first thing he did was shout at the top of his lungs "CONNOR! YOU PLASTIC ASSHOLE! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET PUTTING YOUR LIPS AGAINST MY DAUGHTER!" He then proceeded to try and knock Connor out, thankfully I beat him to Connor. Eventually, he apologized and allowed us to be together. Then I told him about the job application. He also wanted to get on Jeffery's ass too. So, I stopped him and said "Dad I'm getting older and I need to experience these things. So that when you aren't here anymore I can succeed." He then said "But your my daughter and I-" "Alexis has full capability to work at the Police Station and take care of herself." Connor said stepping in. "Fine. I'll let you work there, but if you get shot I ain't gunna attend your funeral." "We'll see about that, old man." I say giggling. When all then go over to watch a movie and I pick out one of the movies that Hank doesn't like. "Oh shit. One of these movies?" Hank says. "Yes." I say smiling at him. I then went over to couch and snuggled up to Connor. Placing my head on his shoulder, while he took his arm and put it on my waist. I then kissed his cheek. He turned his head and kissed me gently. I melted into it and put my free hand on his right hand rubbing it. I then hear Hank saying "Ah! That's disgusting! I'm going to go to a bar." Connor pulls away and tries to apologize, but I leapt up on him and was on top of him when Hank closed the door and left. "Alexis. I was trying to apologize to Lieutenant Anderson." He said. "You don't need to apologize. He just doesn't like kissing." I say getting closer to his face and kissing him. He kissed back. I then pull away to caress his face and then start kissing his whole face. I pull out again and kissed his soft lips and ask for entrance. He let me in and in explore his mouth and then let him explore mine. He then starts to get up and hold my body to him while he got up. My kiss seemed like forever, but I eventually let him go. He made a pouty face and puppy eyes and I could hear him whine for even more. So I pulled him onto of me and I started kissing him. He let go and planted kisses everywhere on my face. "Connor!" I say playfully and hiding my head in between my shoulders. He then starts tickling me. "CONNOR!" I say loudly and try to rise but he pushes me down and French kisses me. I also hid the fact that I was wearing red lipstick, so when we both stopped making out Connor looked like he got attacked by my lips everywhere. Hank then arrived and said "Jesus Connor! Alexis got you good didn't she?" He said looking at me and smiling. "Well I at least get that somewhere...." I say looking at him. "Alright then you two I'm going to bed and no funny business better go on." "Alright." I say smirking. "I mean it." He says pointing at both of us while walking out. I then go to my room to sleep. "Night Connor." I say while walking out. "Night Alexis." He says.

Connor's POV

A month goes by already and Lieutenant Anderson comes home. I fear for my life. Alexis didn't help, because she said she wanted to surprise him with the two things that went on in her life. Of course I wasn't in the living room when she had to tell him about me and Alexis. The first thing he did was shout at the top of his lungs "CONNOR! YOU PLASTIC ASSHOLE! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET PUTTING YOUR LIPS AGAINST MY DAUGHTER!" He then proceeded to try and knock me out, thankfully Alexis beat him to me. Eventually, he apologized and allowed us to be together. Then she told him about the job application. He also wanted to get on Jeffery's butt too. So, she stopped him and said "Dad I'm getting older and I need to experience these things. So that when you aren't here anymore I can succeed." He then said "But your my daughter and I-" "Alexis has full capability to work at the Police Station and take care of herself." I say stepping in feeling confident and scared. "Fine. I'll let you work there, but if you get shot I ain't gunna attend your funeral." "We'll see about that, old man." She says giggling. We then decide to watch a movie and she picked it out. "Oh shit. One of those movies?" Hank says. "Yes." She says smiling at him. She then came over to couch and snuggled up next to me. Placing her head on my shoulder, while I took me arm and put it on her waist. She then kissed my cheek. I turned my head and kissed her. She then kissed me back and put her free hand on my right hand rubbing it. Her soft gentle touch made me feel like I was in heaven. I then hear Hank saying "Ah! That's disgusting! I'm going to go to a bar." I pull away and try to apologize, but Alexis leapt up on me and was on top of me when Hank closed the door and left. "Alexis. I was trying to apologize to Lieutenant Anderson." I say. "You don't need to apologize. He just doesn't like kissing." She says getting closer to my face and kissing me. I kissed back. She then pulled away to caress my face and it felt good. She then starts kissing my whole face. She pulls out again and kissed my lips very gentle and soft like. She then asked for entrance. I let her in and she explores my mouth and then she let me explore hers. I then start to get up and I try to hold her body to me while I got up. Her kiss seemed like forever, but she eventually let me go. I made a pouty face and puppy eyes and I whined for even more. So she pulled me on top of her and started kissing me. I let go and plant kisses everywhere on her face. "Connor!" She says playfully and hiding her head in between her shoulders. Which made it hard to kiss her, so I did the next best thing. I then start to tickling her. "CONNOR!" She says loudly and tried to rise, but I pushed her down and French kissed her. She was wearing red lipstick, so when we both stopped making out I bet I looked like I got attacked by Alexis lips everywhere. Lieutenant Anderson then arrived and said "Jesus Connor! Alexis got you good didn't she?" He said looking at Alexis and smiling. "Well I at least get that somewhere...." she says looking at him. "Alright then you two I'm going to bed and no funny business better go on." "Alright." She says smirking. "I mean it." He says pointing at both of us while walking out. She then heads to her room to sleep. "Night Connor." She says while walking out. "Night Alexis." I say. I then turned off all the lights and headed to the couch flipping my coin.