3

Helena POV

"Wake up, Helena!" A voice whispered in my ear.
I groaned in reply before turning over.

"Helena Lee Carter! Hurry up or we are going to be late!" My Mother said in a warning tone.
The tone that she reserves for special moments when she really wants me to do something.

"Okay, okay..." I replied before sitting up and looking at the calender.

It had been three weeks since we heard from Mr. Asketh and I was starting to think that he couldn't get My Chemical Romance together to play for me.

How could he?

They are all pretty busy with their lives, whether it's making new music or taking care of their families.

"Come on!" My Mother said throwing me a new bandana to cover up my recently shaved head.
It was so new it was still in the package!

I put it on and looked in the mirror before running out the door.

On closer inspection, I discovered it was a My Chemical Romance bandana, and it had the Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge cover all over it!

Despite my baldness, I felt beautiful in it.

I ran down the stairs and nearly ran into my mom.

"Is that really what your wearing?" She asked me.

I looked down and tried to figure out what she meant.
I was wearing a Metallica shirt with blue jean shorts and orange flip flops.

"Try this on." My mom said, handing me a Hot Topic bag. I grabbed the bag with a large smile tugging at my lips and ran back up to my room.

I quickly spilled the contents of the bag onto my bed and sqwealed.

I replaced my shirt and shorts with my own brand new My Chemical Romance dress and black combat boots.

I smiled at myself in the mirror, my eyes drifting to my Signature Squier Mustang bass in the corner of the room

"Helena!" My mom called up the stairs.

I quickly ran back down the stairs and hugged my mom tightly.

"Thank you Mama!"

"Your welcome sweetheart. Now let's go before were late!" She said grabbing my wrist and basically dragging me out the front door.

~

I begged my Mom the whole car ride to tell me where we were going, but she only ignored me and turned up the radio everytime I asked.

"We're here!"

I quickly looked out my window and saw Alan sitting outside a hole in the wall bar and grill.

"What is Alan doing here?" I asked, completely confused.

"He needed to talk to you." She replied simply before getting out of the car.

"Hello!" Alan said smiling.

"Hi."

"Okay. Helena we need to talk about your wish." Alan said patting a seat on a nearby outdoor picnic table.

"Oh..." I said, looking at my hands in my lap.

"Maybe we should talk inside. It's supposed to rain soon."

I looked up at the sky and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky.

My mom followed him into the rundown bar without hesitation.

I smell murder!

"Mam-" I started, intending to warn my mother before I heard a VERY familiar voice.

No! It can't be!

"Alright guys! She's going to be here any minute!"

"Holy Geesus!" I yelled.

"Hello!" Gerard said smiling on stage.