5

Mikey POV

I set my phone down on the coffee table and sat down on the cool, leather couch, putting my head in my hands.

I just can't believe it...

One day she's here. The next, she's gone.

Helena passed last night in her sleep.

The troubled voice of Alex, Helena's mother, ran through my head over and over.

You guys gave her the best day of her life.

I thought she would live to tell her story.
Live to see her greatest dream finally come true.

I still can't believe I was her biggest role model.

Me!
Out of everyone in the band, it just had to be me.

"Mikey... I know you're in there. Open up."

I got up and opened the door, revealing my brother, soaked from head to toe in rain.
No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't bring myself to meet his eyes.

"You heard too, huh?"

"She was so young." I replied.

"Too young." Gerard agreed, walking threw the door, creating small puddles on the hardwood floor. 

"Are you going to her service?" Gerard asked.

"How could I not go? I was one of her biggest role models." I said, roughly running my hands threw my greasy hair. 

"Good. I was going to make you go anyways." He said, making me smile a little. 

"I just... I feel like she would have been the next big thing, if you know what I mean." 

"She would have been the best bass player of our time." Gerard said, subconsciously opening one of my many notebooks that littered the top of my  coffee table. 

"Man, I can't believe you still have this thing." He said, motioning to the newly opened notebook. 

"I could never bring myself to throw it away. There was so much stuff in there we never recorded and performed." I replied,  glad for  the sudden topic change. 

There were so many unused  and half written songs we wrote for My Chemical Romance in that very notebook. It even went as far back as Bullets. 

"Is this a new song?" Gerard asked, pointing to the last page in the notebook. 

"Yeah... I started writing it for Helena right before I got the call." I replied, messing with my wedding ring. 

"You know... Um... I've been thinking..." Gerard started, rubbing his neck nervously. 

"Yeah?" I asked, egging him on. 

"What if we got the band back together?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Not my best work, I know. Sorry about that :/

Hope you can forgive me

It's like... 2:30 Am right now and I have finals tomorrow and just...

Yay life

...

Again, I'm so sorry for the bad update. I will go threw and edit things once I get more time. 

Never let them take the light behind your eyes

Stay alive Killjoys

XoRayne