11// CLOSE CALLS AND FAMILIAR FACES

C H A P T E R  E L E V E N - Close Calls and Familiar Faces

Elenore tightly gripped on one side of the bucket as Hansol held the other. Night had fallen over Camelot, and the moon waved in the sky. The moonlight highlighted Hansol's unique features. Elenore could help but stare at the man, he intrigued her.

The walk to Hansol's grandmother was much longer than Elenore had anticipated. Her arm was starting to hurt from carrying so long, but she tried not to let it show. Her brown curls cascaded down her back, her ivory dress was covered in sot and mud. She thought she looked like a mess, but to anyone she was a goddess. Her smile could bring a grin to any man's face, her eyes held captive any man that dared to look in them. Hansol could only think theses things as he led the beautiful girl to his home.

The bucket of water splashed side to side as they walked. Hansol was quick to notice Elenore struggling and automatically offered to carry the whole thing.

"Are you sure?" Was Elenore's response.

Hansol nodded and easily grabbed the other side of the bucket. If Hansol had to carry the whole thing by himself from the well, it would be different. But right now he kind of wanted to show off. His muscles tightened as he took on the full weight of the bucket. He could feel little beads of sweat slide down his neck.

Hanson left out a sigh of relief when the small house he called home, came into view. Elenore opened the door for the older boy and stepped in after him, the whole house was covered in darkness.

"Grandma." Hansol called out warily.

Nothing was heard in return.

He called out to his grandmother again.

The same response was given — nothing.

"Hansol, what...l"

Elenore never finished her sentence as a large and rough force slammed into her body. She fell forward right into the chest of Hansol. Her soft cheeks was pressed against his beating heart. Hansol has just set down the bucket, when Elenore came crashing into him. His hands automatically gripped her waist.

His brown eyes grew alert as he watched a man, with a curved sword escape his home through the only window in the small hut. He gently pushed the beautiful girl away, before rushing to find his grandmother.

Elenore followed the handsome boy as he went farther into the hut. She noticed the similarities it had to the one she shared with Gwen and Tom.

The brown haired girl gasped as she caught sight of Hansol's grandmother on the ground. She looked awfully pale, and Elenore didn't know if the man that just fled did anything to her.

Hansol was by his grandmother's side in seconds. He gently grabbed placed his hands on her neck to check for a heartbeat. There was one, she was still alive.

"Hansol," Elenore placed her hand on the boy's shoulder, she could feel the tension, "Let's take her to Gaius. I think it's safer that way."

Hansol thought for a second and then nodded, gingerly scooping up his grandmother in his arms.

♕♕

"Can you believe this place." Bird grinned as he walked beside Eden and Damon. The streets of Camelot were filled to the brim. Men and woman alike walked passed the trio, all different shapes and sizes.

Unlike Damon and Eden, Bird lived in a small village before meeting the ex prince and knight. He had never seen such a grand kingdom before.

"Yeah," Eden hummed, "It reminds me a lot of home."

"Yeah." Damon agreed.

Camelot and Fralil were as similar as they were different. Both huge kingdoms that ruled many, they were also home to strong Kings and even stronger armies. However, unlike in Camelot, the use of magic in Fralil was not frowned upon. Their had been rumors that the Queen herself was a witch, but it had never been confirmed.

Eden could only smile fondly at these memories that took over his mind. He tried so hard to just forgot what had happened to him, but he couldn't put it past himself. He let the memories fuel his anger, his need for revenge. He wanted nothing more then to ride to Concord and show the man that destroyed his, and his siblings life, hell.

"Hey, is that the knight you saw last night?" Damon asked, bringing Eden out of his thoughts.

The brown haired male looked and then nodded, "Yeah, it is. And he's talking to -"

Eden couldn't believe his eyes. There she was. She had a small smile on her face. Her identical brown hair was pulled back. Eden felt all the air in his chest leave. He knew she wasn't dead! He couldn't of been more happier, after all this time.

He had found Elenore.

[not edited]

♕♕

Wow, they finally found each other. Hope you liked the chapter, it's a little short. Please vote and comment. Thank you!!!