Memories

Delirious's POV

Y-sure. Meet you after school?

I smiled when I read her response. I really like (y/n). She's one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen.

D- yeah

I hit send and watched as read quickly popped up.

Y-k see you then

I shoved my phone in my pocket and made my way to the cafeteria. When I walked in it was awfully quiet.

I spotted Vanoss across the room and was going towards them when someone bumped into me.

I looked down to see (y/n) with her head down and a few stray tears falling. When she left I looked to see her friends standing up and looking at the door. Then their attention turned to Wildcat. He looked furious, but it couldn't possibly compare to the anger I felt.

As the cafeteria went back to normal I marched up to Wildcat with anger written on my face.

He rather didn't see me or ignored me. I put my hand on his shoulder and spun him around so he faced me. "What the fuck did you do to (y/n)," I asked clenching my teeth.

"I would ask you the exact same fucking thing," he shouted and shoved me.

Oh, I know that he didn't just throw that shit at me.

Marcel stood up. "Not today!" He pushed us apart. "There's already been too much shit. Delirious, go away! We don't need any more bull today!"

I was still angry but I knew he was right. I turned around and left.

(Y/n) POV

I skipped the rest of the day and ran home. I had tear stains on my cheeks.

My phone was blowing up with messages from the guys but I didn't care. I knew I would feel bad and be even more upset.

I barged through my door and up the stairs. I swung my door open, threw my bag on my bag across the room, slammed the door shut, slid down it and screamed. I didn't care if anyone heard, I was too upset to really comprehend anything. I put my head in my lap and started sobbing. Eventually, I fell asleep against my doorway.

-

I giggled as I hid in the bushes. "Where are you?" A man asked as he looked behind a tree some distance away. I giggled again. He froze and a smile grew on his face.

"Now, where could she be?" He asked tapping his chin and walking up to the bush I was hiding behind.

I screamed as he moved the bushes to reveal me sitting there. I got up and started to run still giggling as I did so. But my seven year old legs weren't at all fast. I screamed again when he scooped me up in his arms and swung me around. "Now, where do you think you're going, princess?" He placed a kiss on my forehead. I giggled again.

-

I woke up with tears sliding down my face. I could barely make out the room. I sat up and looked at my phone. 11:36.

Shit.

I had 54 messages, 8 voicemails, and 13 missed calls..... 5 of them being from Delirious.

Double-shit. I forgot about him.

I sighed as I got up from my little spot against the door and laid down in my bed. I went to the group chat and literally every message consisted of the guys rather begging me to answer or getting into a argument over what happened.

I decided to call Delirious. I felt like I owed him a explanation.

The phone rang a few times but no one picked up. I honestly didn't know what I expected. It's literally midnight for God's sake. So I decided to go back to bed.