Support

(y/n) POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *Beep* *beep* *bee-* *smack*

"I've had just about enough of your shit, alarm clock," I scream at my now broken alarm clock outside my window. I slammed it shut with a huff. I grimaced when i noticed how dirty my teeth felt. I sped walked to the bathroom.

For some reason everyone thinks it's a great idea to text me when I'm brushing my teeth and it's always when I brush my teeth.

Craigslist- hey (y/n) I know you're probably still upset but we've been worried about you the past couple of days and I just wanted to make sure you're ok

I waited a few minutes debating on if I should reply or not. I sighed.

Y- I'm fine. Wildcat just really upset me is all and I didn't want to face y'all because it would only have made me feel worse.

Craigslist- I completely understand how about me and you go out to the diner later

I smiled at his offer.

Y- sure but it will just be me and you right

Craigslist- right ;-)

Y- ...

Craigslist- what

Y- never do the wink face again

Craigslist- :(

Y- better

Because it was the weekend I went back to bed and decided to get ready. I put on a simple white t-shirt with jean shorts with my hair in a messy bun (if your hair is short ignore this) and some converse. I also slipped on a (f/c) hoodie and left.

When I arrived, I found Craig waiting for me outside the door. He smiled nervously as he walked up to me. "H-hey, (y/n)."

I gave a weak smile back. "Hey, Craig."

"How are you feeling?"

I nodded my head a little. "Better."

His eyes beamed down at me. "Good." He held out his arm for me to take. "Shall we?"

I wrapped my arm around his and we went inside.

The diner wasn't as busy today except for a group of boys in the corner.

We took our seats and the waitress walked up to us. I wasn't feeling that hungry so I just ordered a drink whereas Craig ordered a full blown meal.

"So," he said after he swallowed some of this food. "What are you exactly planning on doing once we get back to school?"

I thought for a moment. "I honestly don't know. Haven't really thought about it."

He nodded in understanding. "Well, whatever you do- and I know this is cheesey as hell- I'll stand by your decision one hundred percent."

I gave him a small smile. "Thanks, Mini."

I looked over his shoulder at the group of guys in the corner. I smiled a little seeing that there was a girl sitting between them.

It reminded me of when I was last here with the guys. I looked back down at the drink in my hand and thought for a moment. I got an idea.

Time skip

"You've got this, (y/n)," Delirious said as I looked back around the corner at my friends sitting in the cafeteria.

"I-i don't know, Del. At first I thought it was a good idea but I don't really think so now," I stumble on my words as I turn back around to face him.

He sighed. "Look, (y/n), you literally have nothing to loose. And if all else fails all you have to do is come over and sit with me."

"But what abou-."

"And don't worry about, Evan. I swear I'll take care of him if it comes to that," he put his hands on my shoulders.

I sighed. "I guess your right."

"Of course I am!" He spun me around. "Now off you go," he said while giving me a little push.

I slowly walked over to the group and sat down across from Wildcat. "Oh great," he said under his breath.

All the guys looked in shock and anxiously awaited a response.

I waved at them with a sweet smile and winked when I got to Craig.

I folded my hands on the table and leaned forward. "Let's talk, Tyler."

He gave me a look to which I sweetly smiled at. Kill em with kindness.

"You have no right to tell me who I'm friends with." My smiled stayed. The guys looked at Tyler waiting for a response. Lui kept eating while never looking away from what was happening.

"Is that so? You were going to fucking ditch us to be with that..... That....." He couldn't find the right word.

"I'm guessing you're only acting like this cause your jealous."

Step one.

"I'm not jealous!"

I smirked and leaned back with my arms crossed. "Prove it...... be nice to Jonathan...... actually, go be his friend."

Lui gasped. Tyler's face was turning really red but I didn't feel the least bit scared because I knew Del would jump in if something went terribly wrong.

Wildcat jumped up and marched across the cafeteria and took the seat the Delirious was probably saving for me. Del looked back at me with a unsure look in his eyes. I winked at him and leaned back against the table.

This is gonna be good.

SHIT THIS IS BAD BUT MY BRAIN WONT FUNCTION AND WHY AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.... *Cringes while reading this again*