IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

- If you aren't comfortable with relationships that contain more than two people, please click the exit button above. 

- If you aren't comfortable with the abuse of drinking or drugs, please click the exit button above. 

- If you aren't comfortable with male on male, male on female on male, or anything remotely close to bisexual/pansexual, please click the exit button above. 

- If you can't comfortable with suicide, helpless thoughts, murderous intent, or violence, please click the exit button above. 

- If you aren't comfortable with molestation, rape, sex, smut, or anything involving that, please click the button above. 

This book will contain intense scenarios. The reader will be forced to make decisions they don't want and lots of angst. Reader's journey will be tough and will be forced into terrible, unrealistic situations that determine life or death.

If you have an upset mind, easily swayed from a book, influenced, or anything that could potentially trigger negative thoughts/feelings, please do not read. The Reader is mentally insane and will be portrayed as so throughout the rest of the book. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.